SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Daily Readings with Basilea Schlink - August 25

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Daily Readings with Basilea Schlink - August 25

God seldom gives His children a long-range view of the path they are following. He lets them see only the next stretch they have to cover. Why? — Because this is the best training in faith for the future, which still lies in darkness.

Since God loves us, He wants to grant us the crown of faith one day. That is why He has to give us opportunities now to practise faith.

from: http://www.kanaan.org/international/daily_readings/august.htm

2012/8/25 15:07Profile

Re: Daily Readings with Basilea Schlink - August 25

Greg,

It gives me great joy when I read your postings from Mother Basilea. I've spent time with the Sisters of Mary, at their Mesa home, preaching at our church, and at a retreat in Oregon. My most cherished memory is sitting with Sister Josepha, receiving counsel and laughing together.

The presence at Canaan in the Desert is so fragrant with the love, grace, and mercy of Christ. My children soaked up the love, working in their little shipping/book shop, and attending the children's Bible study. In fact, my oldest, now 25, asked them if she could become a Sister!

They truly live each moment in Christ, and many times, in the miraculous.

2012/8/26 13:23

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy