SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer for Japanese paperwork

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Prayer for Japanese paperwork

I just thought I'd make a quick request related to Japanese bureaucracy. Without getting into heavy details, I'm switching my visa details in September and joining up with an international ministry called Moriel. One of their branches and missionary organizations is here in Japan, but they're not registered with the state.

Anyway, to make a long story short, in order for me to stay in the country, we're going to have to submit a bunch of paper work, and really pray that it all goes smoothly, and that the immigration office looks favorably on the situation. This is new territory for myself, for Moriel, and for the pastor here, so we're kind of just walking in the dark at the moment.

Prayers would be greatly appreciated. (As strait forward as it might sound, there are lots of variables and uncertainties with all of this.)

-Grant

2012/8/24 0:53

Re: Prayer for Japanese paperwork

Am praying for God's favor upon your situation in Japan, brother Grant.
L. Manto

2012/8/24 1:17
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re: Prayer for Japanese paperwork

My wife and I just spent some time praying for you Grant. Now if you will return the favor and pray that I remember to continue praying for you, that would be great, since I think I am developing a case of premature senility.

2012/8/24 1:45Profile

Re:

Haha, thanks Jeremiah. For sure!

And thank you L. Manto as well.

This really does mean a lot to me.

2012/8/24 2:17

Re:

Praying, Pal! :)

GOD Bless you richly and order your steps.

2012/8/24 3:26

Re:

Hey bro. Will pray God will part the paperwork as he did the Red Sea. For he is the way maker.

Bear.

2012/8/24 10:25
Lordoitagain

Monroe, LA - USA

Re:

Praying for you!

2012/8/24 10:39Profile

Re:

Long time coming on this one, but it looks like it all worked out as of last Friday. Thanks for your prayers everyone!

2012/10/28 20:39

Praise to the Lord

....for his goodness and faithfulness, favor and mercy.
May your family continue to bring good news to the poor and needy in Japan, and may they know that they are poor and need a Savior!

2012/10/28 21:12

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy