SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Locked-In Man Sobs as Right to Die is Denied by High Court

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Trekker

northern USA

Locked-In Man Sobs as Right to Die is Denied by High Court

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad/paralysed-man-loses-right-to-die-case/story-fnbzs1v0-1226452528472

2012/8/23 7:38Profile
Trekker

northern USA

Re: Locked-In Man Sobs as Right to Die is Denied by High Court

Paralyzed Man Dies After Right to Die Denied:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/22/world/europe/uk-locked-in-death/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

2012/8/23 7:51Profile

Re:

This man got his wish to die. But where is his soul now?. Did he come to know Jesus?

I was thinking of Joni Erickson Tada. She too is paralyzed from the neck down. On top of that she is a cancer survivor. Yet she has Jesus. God has used her to start many ministries and bring many to his kingdom.

I was blessed to meet her many years ago at a conference. In meeting her I did not see a disabled woman in a wheel chair. But a marvelous daughter and servant of Jesus. In coming into her presence you found yourself weeping. Her statement is I would rather know Jesus being in this wheel chair and have my legs and not know Jesus. Truly a statement to resonate our spirits.

For sure Christ does make a difference in one's life and brings hope and victory in the midst of their circumstances. This sisters is a glorious testimony to statement..

Bearmaster.

2012/8/23 8:48

Re:

Amen! Joni Glows with the Presence of Christ on her.

A 'self'-less life to The Glory of GOD Alone!

On her radio program, have you ever heard her sing?
Wow!

She's written a spectacular book [besides other topices] the one about Heaven. She's come so close to it in spirit that she can write about it.
Would to GOD that us 'whole' people could touch and taste the things that she has - and touch as many lives of children, on up to the elderly as her life has. Amen!

2012/8/23 11:40

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy