SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : video sermons North korea underground Church

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
proudpapa

video sermons North korea underground Church

I want to thank SI for posting these and would recommend everyone to watch them.
I will warn you though, they will cause tears.

The Secret Underground Believers In North Korea
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/photo.php?lid=3117

The Great Suffering Of The Underground Church In North Korea
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/myvideo/photo.php?lid=3118

2012/8/22 0:01Profile

Re: video sermons North korea underground Church

The underground persecuted church has always been something heavy on my heart since conversion. That and abortion. How could they not be? I cried out long ago, "Lord, break my heart for what breaks your heart", and these 2 things are right up there at the top, trust me.
  These two short video clips of what it means to be a Christian In North Korea are only a few minutes long. Take a few minutes and consider our brothers and sisters in their time of distress. The Spirit & Prayers of the Great Intercessor cries out for His precious Bride. Are we of that same Spirit, or just  focused on what's "hard" (relatively speaking) in our lives today? Keeps things in perspective.

"Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body"
             Hebrews 13:3

2012/8/22 1:12
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I really encourage many brothers and sisters here to spend the time to watch through both videos. They personally have given me a glimpse of what an antichrist ruled society will look like and what the coming tribulation time will bring with it. We must prepare ourselves and be praying for these precious saints in this country.

2012/8/22 14:55Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy