Lee500

Prayer needed

2012/8/21 18:51Profile
mama27

Re: Prayer needed

Praying for you Lee500....

2012/8/21 20:08Profile

Re:

Hi Lee. Was wondering if you ever get a good day off, all alone?

You know - it sounds like "overload", even if things may have calmed down some - it's still had it's affect on your CNS.

It's time like those that I would get completely alone in my room and just get down on my knees [or face] and just let the water works loose and tell Him, if you can put it all into words, just what you're feeling - even if you come pret' near dehydrating yourself from crying it all out.
Time it when you can crash [go to bed] afterwards and ask Him to do the work while you're sleeping as well. You don't have to be awake for Him to be always awake and working.
You need some healing from long-term stress, but having one session with the Chief Neurologist/Psychiatrist is all that He needs to begin the work. He's pretty amazing, you know.
And to think that He keeps those tears in a bottle is no joke. That's how much He cares. He's not untouched with our infirmities [weaknesses] because He was one of us & experienced all that we could go through.

I pray for you Dear Saint and pray His Glory works for/on you, to give you strength that you couldn't muster if you tried. That you'll know that it's His infused strength and you'll know it by His Joy that seems to always get thrown into the mix with his healing and strength infusion.

I pray multiple blessings for you and yours and that Hope that comes with knowing that He'll Never Leave you Nor Forsake you and will Undertake in every hour and area we're you've recognised that you can't do it without Him. I believe that's the main point of all that He allows in our lives - to grasp that knowledge that we can't do anything without it being Him and then He gets all the Love and Glory and Gratitude and the releasing of our own strength in exchange for His. It's really quite the thing to let go of our own capabilities and fall in dependene on His alone.
But just cry it out to the All-Mighty - our Creator of All things - our Mighty GOD and lover of our souls. He's Big!

With lots of Love & Prayers,
been there

2012/8/21 21:39
Lee500

Re:

Thank yes, yes I believe that I need sometime alone with God. I have been spending quality time with God and I've enjoyed every moment of it and was feeling really good, despite all that was going on. I am in agreement with you, I really need to cry out to God and just allow God to heal me from all this pain. I have really been through a lot over the last two years but now is a good time to say goodbye to the past and move forward. I am going to take your advice and cry out to our Father. I thank you saint. God bless you...with lots of love...

2012/8/22 2:44Profile

Re:

GOD BLESS you, Sister!
He LOVES you.

2012/8/22 12:23
Lee500

Re:

God bless you too sister...

2012/8/22 23:57Profile
browny

Re: Prayer needed

Hello Lee500,

Hard times for you, I will be also remember you in my prayers.

God bless you,
browny

2012/8/23 5:53Profile
Lee500

Re:

Thank you Browny, I will be praying for you too...

God bless you,

2012/8/23 21:28Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy