SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Have miracles ceased?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread

Re:

Miracles seemed to have ceased to those who BELIEVE they have ceased. It's interesting how that works.

2012/8/23 11:40
SkepticGuy

Re:

all i have done is pose a question 4 u to think about. it maybe doesnt fit ur beliefs so u assume i dont believe in God? i'm just saying miracles are not what we might think they are. maybe a miracle is really nothing more than a natural occurance with out an explanation. sum1 else said God is in control of everything that happens. maybe so. if so, then are miracles really all that miraculous? bet they are not with God. miracles may be just as natural as the sun coming up, but in our fool minds we look at it with wonder and call it a miracle. maybe we attribute too much to the spiritual when all along it may have nothing to do with it. sum1 gets sick oh no! the devil is gettin on my case. unexpected money comes in the mail we call it a miracle. maybe sum1 gets sick becuz they caught a virus from a shopping cart. maybe its a coincidence money came in the mail when u just happened to need it. maybe these things have nothing 2 do with a God or devil. or maybe they do. but how do u know? is God in control of everything? if so then logic would have u reason that everything is miraculous but its completely natural to God there4 nothing is miraculous.

2012/8/23 11:46Profile
SkepticGuy

Re:

im not trying to argue anything with you, mr bear. just asking questions and trying to reason through it all and maybe help u think through what u say u believe.

2012/8/23 13:30Profile
MaryJane

Re:

by SkepticGuy on 2012/8/23 7:30:17

im not trying to argue anything with you, mr bear. just asking questions and trying to reason through it all and maybe help u think through what u say u believe.

I know you were responding to bear but I wanted to just add my answer in here...I think faith is my answers to your questions and as far as reasoning well we know what the Bible tells us about mans reason and wisdom :)

Still wanted you to know that I am continuing to pray for you often Skepticguy.

God bless
maryjane

2012/8/23 14:34Profile
PQ

Europe

Re:

Miracles have NOT ceased. GOD gave me a miracle yesterday. I saw a miracle yesterday 22 August 2012

The devil is the same liar, so we are not surprised at those doubting or skeptical.

Yet, Jesus Christ is the same, yesterday, today and forever!

Halleluyah!

pq*

2012/8/23 14:54Profile
SkepticGuy

Re:

not saying ur wrong but just declaring something does not make it true. where is the proof? i can make a statement about anything i want but there is a good chance that i may be wrong. u say u saw a miracle on aug 22, and maybe u did. but u offer nothing to substantiate it. u dont even say what the miracle was but im just supposed to accept it or be labeled as deceived by satan. thats manipulating.

2012/8/27 9:50Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy