SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : ECONOMIC COLLAPSE GETTING CLOSER?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
MaryJane

Re:

* Heb.13:5-6,"He hath said,,I will never leave thee,nor forsake thee.
So that we may boldly say,The Lord is my helper,and I will not fear
what man shall do unto me.

Blessings,
elizabeth

I have to say thank you for posting this elizabeth, such a wonderful reminder. SO encouraging reminded me of this: What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? (Romans 8:31)

God Bless
maryjane

2012/8/20 21:37Profile
dottiejean

Pacific NW

Re:

Hi JM....wow...thanks for sharing your experience of what the Lord said to you as you were going up your stairs. And also for the dream and your interpretation.

I've been on the net since 1997 and probably read hundreds of people's dreams because I just love that arena and how God speaks to us while we're asleep. The unfortunate thing is that so many people interpret their dreams literally and forget to meditate on the symbols in those dreams. I love Joseph's dreams, King Nebuchadnezzar's dreams and others.....with the correct interpretations hiding in the symbols....so awesome.

Regarding spiritual prep, stuffing a bunch of rice and beans (and don't forget the WATER...ha) in a back room somewhere until they're needed is so much easier than a deeper preparation. I guess that's cuz repentance is not quick and easy. Who wants to take the time to "examine oneself"...to look honestly at how we spend our time (especially in front of the tv or net), our private thoughts, our money, the kind of junk we feed our minds with? Most Ch'tns probably think that kind of stuff is our own private business and we have a right to do what we want. But that kind of thinking simply shows our lack of understanding. As you already know...He wants it ALL.

I pray for the true church to be awakened and for the false church to be exposed.

Thnx again for sharing and Blessings on you and your family.....

2012/8/20 22:02Profile
dottiejean

Pacific NW

Re:

Hi Elizabeth....Thank you so much for your warm welcome. And I love the thoughts and Scripture you shared. He truly is our Refuge, our High Tower. Where else could we even run?

Here's another good reason why we don't need to be afraid. The judgments that He has brought and will bring upon the world, on every nation, are NOT against His Kids....His Darlings (as Charles Spurgeon calls us). They are directed and aimed at the wicked and the "pretenders" who go to church every Sunday with false motives....to look spiritual, to control, to be recognized, to lead astray with false doctrine, and a host of other unworthy reasons.

The Lord Himself will walk with us and whisper in our ears what we need to know when the time of trouble comes.

Sweetest blessings on you and those you love.....

2012/8/20 22:24Profile
dottiejean

Pacific NW

Re:

Hi Maryjane...I love that verse. It made me think of another one of my favorites:

Isaiah 54:17 "No weapon that is formed/forged against you shall prosper....This peace, security, triumph over opposition is the heritage of the servants of the Lord."

I take that to include that no high tech weapon created for harm against God's people shall stand!!! Phew....LOL.

Sweet blessings on you and those you love....

2012/8/20 22:37Profile
dspks

Dakotas

A Prudent Man vs The Simple Man

“A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.” Proverbs 22:3, KJV.

2012/8/20 23:50Profile
dottiejean

Pacific NW

Re: A Prudent Man vs The Simple Man

Hi DSPKS.....Yup, the Lord impressed that repeated verse in Proverbs upon me back in the mid-90's.

When I made some wrong decisions...or what seemed like wrong results...I asked the Lord to speak His Will to me again cuz I very much wanted to do it. He brought me right back around to Proverbs 22:3.

Seems like Ch'tns can sometimes be naive along these lines; maybe this is one category where we could learn a few lessons from the unsaved who use common sense to prepare for what they see coming.

(I'm NOT talking about the fearmongering web sites or "kick-butt groups" tho' that are tryinjg to make a buck off of us). I'm just talking common sense.

Thanks for putting that verse forward!

Blessings....

2012/8/21 0:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy