SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : ECONOMIC COLLAPSE GETTING CLOSER?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
PosterThread
dottiejean

Pacific NW

Re:

Hi Bearmaster...thank you for your thoughts.

When I use the word REPENTANCE in my posts, that is partly what I see as spiritual preparation. True repentance can be very painful, take you down to just about nothin' and leave you undone. As painful as that is, it is also the starting place for a deeper relationship with our God as you undoubtedly already know.

Because I too believe that the day will probably come when our Bibles will be illegal, I have made a list here on my laptop of all my favorite verses and put them in alphabetical order. Then at nite while I'm dropping off to sleep, I go over my list. This helps my nearly 64 year old brain to remember all these goodies for the here and now...but will also be my "food and drink" when we face difficult circumstances.

Regarding martyrdom, I love what one Iranian man said before his life was taken:

"Oh! What a shame to die of natural causes." Sweet!!!

Blessings on you and yours.....

2012/8/19 21:21Profile
dottiejean

Pacific NW

Re:

Hey LordDoItAgain...thanks for your words.

Regarding that article I posted...maybe it wasn't the best one. But I was trying to find an article that was like a summary of the collapse.

Yup...no kidding about all the Ads along both sides of the text....I never pay any attention to them. In 15 years, I have never bought one thing from all the Ads that are online.

Best Wishes as you continue to pray about Guatemala. Some folks God calls to stay right where they are. Others He tells them to move along to another spot. Bottom Line: Listen and Obey.

2012/8/19 21:33Profile
dottiejean

Pacific NW

Re:

Hey Fiat....Yeah, I think you're right that growing your own food is much better than just storing it.... but storing rice and beans doesn't hurt since those are hard to grow...at least where I live. I have quite a collection of seeds and was hoping to do a veggie garden this summer, but my living circumstances did not allow it. But I have a tomato plant, 2 strawberry plants, and 2 raspberry bushes in pots right outside my travel trailer door. I enjoy watching them grow and have even picked some fruit. But the bears around here love to help themselves too.

I have already been asking the Lord to bring just the right Toms, Dicks and Harrys to my door whenever that day comes. I will be happy to share when my heart senses the Lord has sent them.

Blessings on you and yours....

2012/8/19 21:48Profile

Re:

The Lord woke me up 2-3 years ago now from a backslidden condition of "ease in Zion". He stopped me walking up my stairs and spoke clear as day, "There is something big coming soon son, & you are not ready." I saw a mushroom cloud in my minds eye when he spoke this.
I made serious repentance my bread, the Lord had us literally "sell all" & begin living like nomads for awhile. The Lord had us use out resources to store up certain preparations for the days ahead. That became an overwhelming task at time.
Then the Lord gave me a dream. In the dream I was all "prepped" up for a coming storm. Then the clouds got very dark. The rain and thunder and lightening got very intense. Then the mother of all tornadoes was rolling in from a distance. Then it hit me: I forgot to prepare with the most important thing you need in crisis/emergencies - water! I ran back and was trying to fill up 55 gl barrels with a water Jose just before the tornado hit. How would I transport those big heavy barrels? Why was I so foolish to forget the most important thing until the last second? I saw the tornado about to hit and after all my preparations, I was still yet unprepared.
Then I woke up. I knew the water wasn't actual H2O, but "the water of the Word." I had made all the physical preparations, but neglected the MOST important thing: spiritual preparation of the inner man. The LOrd redirected our focus, moved us to the real fellowship He ordained for us, & this year has been doing AMAZING quick work in our midst. Amazing growth and death to this world in me, in my wife, in our fellowship. I believe He is doing a quick work for His Glory at the last hour to prepare His Bride for lies ahead. His judgements are always "hard", but He always works Glory out of them through His remnant Bride.
A movie my family watched again this weekend I can't suggest enough is "The Hiding Place - Corrie Ten Boom". A beautiful story of Christ being in/with His through unspeakable atrocities and using even that for His Glory.
Yes, Bearmaster, spiritual preparedness must supersede all "prepping". After all, that's a major part of scripture, "prepping" for Eternity.

2012/8/20 8:47
Fiat

Re: The return of Christ

Yes, you got it right!!!! Anti-christ comes as a peace maker at the end of this year 2012 + 3.5 = ~ after June 2016 the return of christ, the begining of peace.
The most important preparation is SPIRITUAL join with God with all you heart and soul. Pray-pray-pray a lot!!!
Anti-christ come as "the return of christ" but Jesus returns as he left "in spirit" so dont be fooled!!! And dont take the mark of the beast! If you already have renuance it.

Grow a container garden and if you lack food shoot the bear....

By the way we got 4 beds ready for Tom, Dick, Dolly and Harry. As well as a lot rice and beans. If we will let them in; time will show, (I hope so).

Our garden have trees like: olive, orange, mandarine, piche, lemon, perre, plumes, almendre, cafe, advocate, etc.
grapes for wine, kiwi, pasion fruit, etc.
trawberry and many other berrys. and the tradicional gardning.
If God provides the rain we are fine, if not...

Blessings to all

2012/8/20 10:47Profile
rainydaygirl

Re:

hey
i don't get what is the point of trying to store so much food for? if someone believe its the end times what would be the point of storing up stuff here in this world? if this is the beginning of the end then Jesus will be returning and no one who is saved will need all this stuff anyway.

rdg

2012/8/20 16:31Profile
dottiejean

Pacific NW

Re:

Hey RainyDayGal....Your point is well taken.

However, most of us don't like to go longer than 24 hrs. without food and water. When the economic collapse goes full bore and WW3 is waiting in the wings, there won't be any food trucks on the highways bringing food to your local grocery store. Why? Cuz they won't be able to afford gas...or there won't even be any gas for them to make deliveries.....or the power grid will be down so the gas pumps wouldn't work anyway. It won't be fun but scary for those who didn't put at least a little food aside for their families....as much as they could afford.

We've all seen how VERY FAST grocery stores empty out when a hurricane is coming.

We also have Joseph's example in Genesis as a model for storing up while ya can for the lean years ahead.

Blessings on you and yours.....

2012/8/20 16:48Profile
dottiejean

Pacific NW

Re:

Hey Fiat....Lucky you that you live somewhere that all those wonderful foods can be grown in your garden. I hope just the right Tom, Dick, Dolly and Harry find your door and are willing to carry their own weight by working around your place...they will need to say a big THANK YOU to you for being so kind. During hard times, we don't need "lazy moochers." Ha.

About Antichrist. Don't ya think that the AntiChrist mindset and agenda has been around for a long time already?
Yes, there will be a LAST man who may be worse than those preceeding him, but the Antichrist system is well in place and "the powers that be" have had millions of followers for hundreds of years now. (I don't look forward to the last guy tho').

Henry Grattan Guinness said back in the 1800's that Antichrist is more interested in ruining and seducing the True Church than anything else.

Apostacy (falling away) is the name of the game.....getting Christ's followers to become lazy and involved with worldly things....getting them to seek physical prosperity rather than spiritual prosperity....getting them to join up with an already diluted worldly church. Just get those Christ-followers to deny Christ when it feels like they have been abandoned by God. Get those silly Christians MAD that God didn't give them what they wanted.

Dry up the money and you will see tens of thousands of so-called Ch'tns denying Christ. I think that is probably one of God's purposes for this economic scenario we are in right now. He's slowly drying up the money so He can see who is still with Him and who is against Him.

Blessings on you and yours....

2012/8/20 17:14Profile
Fiat

Re: the lazy moochers

Hi DJ, Dont mock the lazy moochers, you are mocking me!!!
Well, if you rebild your Van into a spaceship you may come and visit us :)
Yes, the Last man have been on the way for a long time - He will come as a good man full of love. The 'one world' is his gole, one govament, one church, one corrency, one Leder.
The world power is in place, if you want God to safe you, you have to be a saint or the world will consume you.

How to become a saint: http://gloria.tv/?media=267425

You are a very inteligent person and I hope God will bless your ways ;)

2012/8/20 18:30Profile
Elibeth

Re: ECONOMIC COLLAPSE GETTING CLOSER?

Hi dotiejean,

Welcome,and glad to be meeting with you.

The discussion here,..It's been in my spirit too,.'What to do ?,."How do we handle it ?,....it .seems like we are hearing more and more of This from different sources now.And I became very concerned at the varying thoughts from different ones,..and considering the Lord' thoughts,..or the Lord' judgments on this,.....what He says.

And He put this song in my spirit....* "God,He is our REFUGE,a high and a mighty tower we can run into." does anyone know it ?
and continuing thoughts,..and we know God is the Word,..the Voice,
..we must run into Him, who is the Spirit / Word,the anointed, the Living Word.

Continuing thoughts I'd like to share with His body,...then,...

* set our mind on things above,...on God Himself.
*consecrate ourselves to You.
* stand in a/the Holy place

* He is our Commander and Chief,...we are in a different army now.
* When some did not recieve Jesus, James and John ask Jesus, "Lord, wilt Thou that we command fire to come down from heaven and consume
them,even as Elijah did ?" ..."and Jesus rebuked them,and said,ye know not what spirit ye are of; for the Son is not come to destroy men's lives,but to save them. "

* Heb.13:5-6,"He hath said,,I will never leave thee,nor forsake thee.
So that we may boldly say,The Lord is my helper,and I will not fear
what man shall do unto me.

Blessings,
elizabeth

2012/8/20 21:22Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy