SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : New Journey for America's Believers - From Goshen to Glory!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

New Journey for America's Believers - From Goshen to Glory!

Oh Beloved,

The Lord put it in my heart in the mid to late 90s, while we were living and speaking in the churches throughout South America, that He was indeed going to do a glorious work in His body soon, all over the world. I could see how there were glimpses of this kind of prophecy throughout the scriptures, but the apostle Paul seemed to prophecy very specifically about it.

"And He Himself gave some to be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers, for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; that we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but, speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into Him who is the head—Christ—from whom the whole body, joined and knit together by what every joint supplies, according to the effective working by which every part does its share, causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love." Ephesians 4:11-16

As I continued to preach from this and other passages akin to it, I was continually stirred with rejoicing for the hope that God had planned all along to "fix us" in the end! I have preached this with rejoicing for many years now, as the Lord has shown me a number of types through the scriptures relative to the body of Christ in our time. Anyway, I am attaching a brief audio message here for you to consider. I believe that He put it in my heart and want to share it with all who may look for His glorious bride to actually become glorious, in anticipation of His soon return.

play - http://Proclaimit.sermon.tv/pa/3138294
download - http://Proclaimit.sermon.tv/da/3138294.mp3

Be blessed!

2012/8/17 19:04

Re: New Journey for America's Believers - From Goshen to Glory!

Oh Saints! Let us open our spiritual eyes and see what the Lord has done, and what He is doing! Let us not be in the darkness as those who do not have the light (I Thess.5:1-9). Our "redemption is drawing nigh" (Luke 21:28) Our deliverance is straight ahead, and in route to it, we may see the greatest display of His glory than the world has ever known!

Like the children of Israel from Goshen to Glory, we WILL encounter trials and challenges that only God can bring us through. Let us prepare our hearts and minds today before that moment of testing arrives.

"And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, and multiply my signs and my wonders in the land of Egypt. But Pharaoh shall not hearken unto you, that I may lay my hand upon Egypt, and bring forth mine armies, and my people the children of Israel, out of the land of Egypt by great judgments. And the Egyptians shall know that I am the LORD, when I stretch forth mine hand upon Egypt, and bring out the children of Israel from among them." Exodus 7:3-5

2012/8/17 22:49

Re: New Journey for America's Believers - From Goshen to Glory!

Brother Mark, I think it's a very kind thing of you to join up here with us. Not too many in full-time ministry would give us this time. Thank you.

I agree that GOD will have a people because He said so. Thank GOD!

Praying for you and would appreciate your prayers.
Thank you and GOD Bless you and yours, in the shelter of His Wings.

2012/8/17 23:46

Re: My Delight!

Blessings to you Jesus is God,

Honestly! It is my delight to be here! I would rather be in fellowship with the members of His body than with anyone anywhere on earth. I only wish that I had more time to hang out with everybody around sermonindex.

By the way. Someone asked me to take a shot at explaining a particular passage of scripture a few weeks ago, and I lost the blog request in the blog world before I got around to answering. Was that you who asked? If so, can you remember what scriptures you wanted me to share my thoughts on? I apologize for not getting back in time. I love to share what the Lord puts on my heart about the word. Please give it another shot. I will try to be online a bit tomorrow (Saturday), and take a look.

in His grace,
mark

2012/8/18 0:25

Re:

I'm bumping this thread in hopes that the question asker will see it in the morning.

I agree with you about the fellowship here.
Also - that's what I'm requesting prayer for - that I'd find a local fellowship where I live now.

Thank you &
Weekend Blessings to you and this SI Gang.

2012/8/18 2:14

Re:

Dear Brother, I'm bumping this again, in case you can't/don't find it - with time being scarce for you, we're sure. I found somewhere that you're needed again and a question from a member here as well ...

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=46293&forum=35&7

Thank you

2012/8/18 14:03
EverestoSama

Re:

Good morning JIG! Thanks for bumping my question.

2012/8/18 14:08Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy