SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : is 666 already implemented ?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
udaybhas

is 666 already implemented ?

2012/8/15 16:53Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: is 666 already implemented ?

Characteristics of The Antichrist - Man of Sin (Series 1) - Zac Poonen

We are living in the days immediately preceding the emergence of the Antichrist on the world scene. But before he becomes manifest as Satan's chief representative on earth, there will be a gradual build-up of the world situation to pave the way for him - somewhat like the slope that leads to the summit of the mountain. The building up of this slope had commenced even in the first century - as John tells us in 1 Jn. 2:18 - "It is the last hour; and just as you have heard that Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have arisen". The Holy Spirit states there that it was already 11 p.m. at the time when that was written - around 100 AD. We are in the closing seconds of the age now. Things have come to the stage where the summit has almost been reached. We are to live as those who have understanding of the times in which we live (Matt. 16:3).

The kingdom of the Antichrist will be political, economic and religious. We want to consider just the religious aspect of it. The devil has accomplished his purposes far more through false religions than through atheistic governments; and also far more through counterfeit Christianity than through false religions. This is why John speaks about the antichrists as having sat in the Christian churches of the first century. They were however driven out through the strong preaching of the apostles. "They went out from our midst", he says (1 Jn. 2:19). This spirit of the antichrist is now found in abundance in Christendom today. We need to identify it clearly for what it is, for only then can we drive it out of our own flesh and then out of our churches.

The characteristics of the Antichrist are described briefly in 2 Thess. 2:3-12: (i) He is called the man of sin [v.3]. (ii) He is one who exalts himself, wanting to be like God (v. 4) (iii) He is one who lies and deceives [v.9,10]. These give us an indication as to what we can expect to find in the antichrists who sit in Christian assemblies today, as they did in the days of John.
The Antichrist is called the man of sin. His spirit will be manifested in Christendom by a casual attitude towards sin. Preaching against sin will become unpopular in this last generation before Christ returns. There may be plenty of preaching on social equality, on caring for the poor and the illiterate, on providing relief for flood victims, etc, - all of which are good. But there will be hardly any emphasis on sins such as the love of money and material things, sexually sinful thoughts, unforgiving attitudes, outbursts of anger, seeking the honour of men, backbiting, gossiping, etc, (the things that Jesus mentioned in Matt. 5-7). 'The mystery of iniquity' (2 Thess. 2:7) will be seen as a false grace that assures people that they are eternally secure just because they once 'accepted Christ', despite the fact that they continue to live in sin. Such preaching tickles the ears and therefore many believers will readily listen to it (2 Tim. 4:3,4).

In Rev. 13, where the reign of the Antichrist is described, we are told that he gives his followers the option of following him either publicly or secretly. They can receive his mark on their forehead (if they desire to serve him publicly) or on the palm of their right hand (if they desire to retain their reputation as believers in a Christian assembly, and yet want the privileges that can be theirs through receiving the mark of 'the beast') (Rev. 13:16,17). The followers of Jesus, who are described in the next verse, however have no such option. Their mark must be on their foreheads (Rev. 14:1).

In the reign of the Antichrist, it will not be possible to buy even essential foodstuffs without 'the mark of the beast'. We have not reached that summit yet, but we are fairly close to it. It is difficult to get employment and admission in many educational institutions today, without defiling your right hand with a bribe (one mark of the beast). Factory workers who do not contribute towards the riligious festivals each year, are punished by being given difficult tasks in some factories. Many so-called believers compromise in such situations, and yet come to the meetings on Sundays to worship the Lord as `spiritual' believers. How is this possible? Because no one else in the assembly knows of the unrighteousness and sin that they have practised during the week.

The mark of the beast is invisible on their right palm. They may even justify their actions by saying that one has to give in a little if one wants to survive. These are the ones who feel that bowing down to Satan is justifiable, if it is done in secret, in such a way that one does not lose one's testimony! Today, there are even elders of New-Testament-pattern assemblies who have received the mark of the beast on their right hands in secret. Thus the spirit of the Antichrist rules in such assemblies. Here lies the reason for so much strife and quarrelling and death in many churches.

Only those who have a radical attitude against sin in every form, and who seek to hate sin as Jesus hated it (Heb. 1:9), can have the power to expose and drive out sin from the assemblies of believers.

from: http://www.cfcindia.com/web/mainpages/word_for_the_week.php?display=05_05&year=08

2012/8/15 19:41Profile
EverestoSama

Re:

To those interested in an in depth look at the character of the coming antichrist, I would highly recommend the more recent book Shadows of the Beast by Jacob Prasch (you can listen to some of his sermons here on SI as well if you want to get a rough idea https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=539 ). I'm only about a third of the way through myself, and so far it's the best and most Biblical I've read on the subject. Check it out.

2012/8/15 22:57Profile
joliboy11

Philippines

Re:

thanks for that word by Zac Poonen, this is a must read since many believe that the mark of the beast are those chips and ids..

2012/9/26 7:30Profile
wombat1

Melbourne

Re:

Zac suggests that "today, there are even elders of New Testament pattern assemblies who have received the mark... I would like put a different thought out to you my brothers and sisters. Yes the spirit of Antichrist is alive and well in Christendom especially where salvation no longer requires the act of repentance.

May I add belatedly here, that the first thing Antichrist does after setting up the mark of the beast is kill all those who hold to the name of Christ. Obviously Christians.

My wife and I just watched God Father 3, the gangster is asked to give his confession and he says No its no use if I confess but don't repent, why is it supposed spirit filled churches are following this fad when even the world knows its wrong?

According to Revelation 12 there is a woman who gives birth to a man-child who is immediately caught up to heaven, there is a war with the angels and the Lucifer and some of his. then the spirit of Antichrist enters the man of sin starting off the tribulation. Now as you will read i am not interpreting just stating scripture.

That then raises a few questions, if Zac is right and that some have the mark then the Antichrist must be reigning however doesn't he do that only after being handed power from ten world leaders so that he is the sole leader?

Also "he the lets will let until" this scripture is said to relate to the holy spirit and the timing is when the antichrist comes to power meaning that those who are in the tribulation will no longer have the holy spirit or conscience to lead them. Mine is still working fine. Yes that can be argued from a different perspective.

The woman that goes into the wilderness for times time and half a time or 126o days not sure I think that is right although Danial in 9 I think talks of two periods, suggesting from my take on it that blessed is he who waits the extra couple of months, no real idea on that yet however when did the woman go into the wilderness?

Some say she is the bride of Christ, the company that go all the way into the promised land.Ephesians 4 has the function of the five fold to bring a people to the full stature of Christ, as a process obviously not justification.

These things have not happened yet, however we are very close, may I suggest that we take a look at Revelation. Dont just discard this into the the too hard basket please.Danial its sister book and most of the prophets have things to say concerning this age.

I have never seen such open wickedness and blasphemy in ministry, I also see a lack of discernment that I find astounding. We are in a famine of hearing the word, if however we open to Gods word and ask him to show us his mind and plan we will meet others who hold his word to be true and will not compromise it and we will, I believe, find our way through into that wilderness of rest.

Paul, the guy who wrote most of the new testament suggested that a group of guys who studied everything that he spoke to ensure he was not going off track were wise. They are also examples for us.

We are to be humbly honest about where we are in God and seek each others help and support to live holy lives and to help us to grow into the full character of Christ.The results or effects of settling for a soft spot along the way may not cause us to loose our salvation however we are to bring the Glory of God to the nations and to give him glory, compromise will not satisfy a holy God.

We may not know his full plan but we do know clearly what he has said with regard to our lifestyles. Now getting back on track, Antichrist has no where to set up camp in the midst of the saints if we do not compromise his word and as his word says to encourage each other as the day approaches.

I hope this bring some light. In the mean time we are to watch and pray.

Regards Oskar.

2012/9/26 9:23Profile
Fiat

A LETTER TO THE CALLEN AND CHOSEN AND FAITHFUL

An Angel said to St. John: “Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb; These are true words of God.” (Rev 19:9)
To get to the marriage supper you most however be dressed for the party that is in fine linen, the linen is your righteous deeds. (Rev 19:8) Jesus say to the called and chosen and faithful; “remember I come like a thief have your wedding dress ready!” (Rev 16:15) and no one with the mark of the Freemasonic-beast will be invited (Rev 14:9-12), so, let us cleanse ourselves from every defilement of body and spirit, and make holiness perfect in the fear of God. (2 Cor 7:1)convinced of God’s presence everywhere, behave, whether alone with yourself or with others, as if you were in public.
When Christ return we will be judged according to our faith (Mk 16:16). As Paul writes to the saints in Ephesians [The saints are lovers of God] who are also faithful in Christ Jesus, ‘For by grace you have been saved through faith; and this is not your own doing, it is the gift of God‘ (Eph 1:1; 2:8). We are promised that the followers of the Freemasonic-beasts will be defeated by the word of Christ (Rev 19:21), and no person with the mark of the Freemasonic-beasts will escape the wreath of God (Rev 14:9). Also, for those with the mark of the Freemasonic-beasts it is better to be dead than alive when Christ return (Rev 14:13), because the dead with the mark of the Freemasonic-beasts will not resurrect before at the second resurrection – where all are judged by God according to his or her deeds (Rev 20:7-15), and not according to their faith as when Christ comes! (Rev 20:4-6).

The Mark of the Beast
Also it (the beast = Freemasonry) shall causes all - to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is the name of the beast; The name is Freemasonry (Rev 13:16-17).
Today no one can do bussness without the mark of Freemasonry – at least not for a living. The hand-mark is a ring with a stone or a hand-sign; a flap with a flat hand, drumming with the fingers or pointing with index finger and little finger. The mark on the forehead is a mark in the mind; the word hell or a coughing. Also men with a certain degree within Freemasonry wear beard round the mouth or is shaved under the mouth at the chin. The 'health' chip is a control item. The mark is in the will of the maind to serve.
Over each nation the Freemasonic-beast have set a governor, one of their own, which establishes their authority even over every blade of grass. Their logo is a triangle (delta) or pyramid and/or an eye.

The three foul spirits who ape the holy Trinity(Rev 16:13):
The Dragon / Satan
The first Beast / Freemasonry
The second Beast / Ecclesiastical Freemasonry
#) The second beast is also called the false prophet in (Rev 16:13, 19:20 and 20:10)

All who live on earth will worship the Freemasonic-beast either directly or indirectly through the ecclesiastical Freemasonicbeast, except…. whose names have been written in the book of life (Rev 13:8 & 17:8) they shall be delivered (Dan 12:1).
The coming of the lawless one by the activity of Satan will be with all power and with pretended signs and wonders and with all wicked deception for those who are to perish, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. (2 Thess 2:9-10) ’this deception is through the first and second beast.’ Therefore God sends upon them a strong delusion to make them believe what is false, so that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.(2 Thess 2:11-12)
Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. So it is not strange if his Freemasonic servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds. (2 Cor 11:14-15) The Freemasonic -beast give people ‘the dwellers of the Earth’ a lie instead of the truth, to mislead them and guide them to eternal death... The Freemasonicbeast satisfy their foolishness and their corrupted spirit through there own misleading desire, a splendid terrain for the invasions of Satan, they loves the diabolic, and has the sure diabolical signs: a habit of lying, of pride, of disobedience, and of sensuality.

“Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lord” (Rev 19:9)

Many shall purify themselves, and make themselves white, and be refined; but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand; but those who are wise shall understand (Dan 12:10).
The followers of the Freemasonic-beasts cannot believe anyone can live detached from their secret societies (Rev
13:4), when they see that the saints succeed and when they finely realize that Christ indeed is coming then they send their three foul spirits of demons to assemble for battle ‘on the great day of God the Almighty’ (Rev 16:13-14). At the place called Armageddon (Rev 19:19 and 16:16).
The armies of Christ capture both the first Freemasonic-beast and the second ecclesiastical Freemasonic-beast also called the false prophet and throws them into the lake of fire and brimstone, where they will be tormented day and night forever and ever (Rev 19:20 and 20:10).
The rest, that is the worshipers and those with the mark of the Freemasonic-beast, they will be slain by the word of Jesus Christ (Rev 19:21). Finally Archangel Michael (Dan 12:1) will throw Satan into the bottomless pit and seal it for thousand years (Rev 20:1-3).
Before the judgment (Dan 7:22; 27) the first resurrection will take place, where all the martyrs who have not worshiped or received the mark of the Freemasonic-beast are risen (Rev 20:4 and Dan 12:2). And as Jesus explains: “for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and come forth, those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of judgment. I can do nothing on my own authority; as I hear, I judge; and my judgment is just, because I seek not my own will but the will of him who sent me.” (Jn 5:28-30) To plea for pardon at judgment day is a little late as it is a day of justice and not mercy! The late hour of Gods mercy is now.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it dies, it brings forth much fruit.
He that loves his life shall lose it; and he that hates his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.
If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any m an serve me, him will my Father honor. (John 12:24-26)

www.tlig.org (870615, 881115, 900706, 9008-10comm, 920304, 920419, 941207, 941224, 950107, 950119, 950428, 950619, 951006, 951121, 961022, 970218, 980821, 000606, 000928)
www.mmp-usa.net (404, 405, 406, 407, 410, 412, 420, 485, 574, 581)
www.apelosurgentes.com.br (3098, 3223, 3224, 3243, 3244, 3250, 3252, 3255, 3256, 3259, 3274, 3276, 3287, 3291, 3297, 3302, 3358, 3386)
http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com

2012/9/26 9:37Profile

Re:

If Zac is correct then the nan of lawlessness is already setting himself up in God's temple displaying himself to be god. That is we are God's temple as the bride of Christ under he New Covenant. If there are some who have or will receive the mark in the assembly of believers secretly. Then this will pave the way for the spirit antichrist.

We as believers need to be grounded in the truth and listening to his Holy Spirit. Mire crucial now than in times past.

Bearmaster.

2012/9/26 9:45
CeaseNot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sci_WFp8ec&feature=related

2012/9/26 9:56Profile
staff

Re: In the reign of the Antichrist, it will not be possible to buy even essential foodstuffs withou

Hi All,
I think that by concentrating on the worldly practicalities of the Mark of the Beast like buying and selling we miss out on one point;that is that the mark of the beast somehow separates us from God spiritually forever.A microchip etc cannot do this.
The mark must have a spiritual dimension and their must be a deliberate decision on behalf of that person.
What I mean is the mark cannot be given to us force ably.eg I am walking down the street and two bad guys pin me down and give me the mark on palm and on my forehead.The mark is a spiritual Mark as well as been a physical mark.
Yours Staff

2012/9/27 19:41Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

This article will challenge your thinking on 666 as well, it's worth a read...

Daniel Unsealed
http://www.ekklesia4him.net/daniel_unsealed.html

God bless,
Lisa

2012/9/27 22:45Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy