SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Billy Graham Hospitalized With Bronchitis

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Billy Graham Hospitalized With Bronchitis

A spokesman for Billy Graham says the 93-year-old evangelist is being treated at a North Carolina hospital for bronchitis.

A joint statement Sunday from Graham’s spokesman and Mission Hospital says Graham was admitted overnight for an infection in his lungs. The hospital is in Asheville, near his home in Montreat.

He is resting comfortably in stable condition.

read more: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/billy-graham-hospitalized-with-possible-bronchitis/

2012/8/13 12:31Profile
arkp

Re: Billy Graham Hospitalized With Bronchitis

Is he hospitalized in North Carolina? or in Asheville?? either way i'm glad its not in Switzerland or some Swedish Hospital -- hmm :) He is an amazing and anoited evangelist, his words echo similiar to those evangelist of old, legands they are called--------------I speak healing to you Billy Graham..

2012/8/13 13:03Profile

Re:

Asheville is a small city in North Carolina. Billy Graham lives about 15-20 minutes outside of Asheville in a small town called Montreat, which is near Black Mountain, NC.

He is at Mission Hospital, the same hospital I was in a couple years ago when I had my heart attack. Two of our boys were born there in maternity which is just outside of the Ruth & Billy Graham Childrens Wing of the hospital.

Anyway, they say he is doing much better.

Krispy

2012/8/13 13:31

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy