SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : It ain't about building codes

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread

Re:

I don't doubt that Ken Miller knew the consequences of his actions in aiding the woman and her child. This nan, being a Mennonite pastor, came from an anabaptist background. They, as followers of Christ knew what it was to suffer for Jesus. Consequently this brother was prepared to suffer as they did in his stand for righteousness. He will, no doubt, accept a prison sentence with joy knowing that he stood for Crist.

I am not sure if the same could be said for Michael Salmon. I do not deny he did violate building codes and a confrontation did ensue. The thing is he is in jail. And if Phoenix has their way, they are prepared to have the man spend more time in jail. He seemed surprise he was put in jail.

I only bring him up to show that a hatred of Christians is developing in America. And we must be prepared for the persecution. This society is no friend to the gospel. The persecution will come through the government and radical activist. Also much persecution will come through the 501c3 evangelical church. Because of evangelical alliance to political right wing ideology. The evangelical church will betray the true followers of the Lamb. Remember it was the conservative religious element who put Jesus to death. These are the ones who told Pilot, we have no king but Caesar.

Bearmaster.

2012/8/11 12:14
jstrang

Owasso, OK

Re:

Hello brothers and sisters!

Recently I gave a radio interview and much of Michael Salmon seemed to be the topic, at least in the very beginning. If you wish to listen to it, you can go to: www.time2stand.com/reality.html and scroll down to middle of the page (or so). Or go directly here:

http://www.800wvhu.com/cc-common/podcast/single_page.html?podcast=tomroten&selected_podcast=005086514_1342542703_7544.mp3

I live in the Phoenix area.

Peace and blessings all.

Jeremy Strang
Christian. Husband. Father. Author.
www.time2stand.com

2012/8/11 17:03Profile

Re:

So Jeremy what is going on in Phoenix? Greg just posted a story about a Christian woman being told she could not give out bottles of cold water at a city festival. This was in Phoenix. Honestly, what gives?

Bearmaster.

2012/8/11 18:05
jstrang

Owasso, OK

Re:

Phoenix, like many other cities across the US, is wicked and full of carnal people. I am only here because at this time, it is the Lord's will that we are here. Really not shocking to me at all.

Jeremy

2012/8/11 23:27Profile
jstrang

Owasso, OK

Re:

Bearmaster - shoot me an email and Ill get you the new e-book out to you!

Jeremy

2012/8/11 23:28Profile

Re: Jeremy

I listened to the intervirw. I agree it is a fine line. Michael Salmon may have violated building code regulations.. But I cannot shake the feeling this is more than building code violations. That this case reflects a hostility toward tse who follow Christ. I have a feeling this case will be the first of many to come.

Bearmaster.

2012/8/11 23:37
jstrang

Owasso, OK

Re:

@Bearmaster, I have to agree with you. It is likely tilted towards Christian persecution, but with this case, it may be more spiritual than a planned outward physical act.

No matter what, persecution will hit our land very hard in the near future.

Jeremy

2012/8/11 23:58Profile

Re:

Amen, Jeremy. Amen. Keep up the good work. That is a sharp web site you have. Look forward to reading your book. Also appreciate your emphasis kn persecuted church.

Bearmaster.

2012/8/12 5:35

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy