SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : tower of Babel and Outer space

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DEADn

Lakeland FL

tower of Babel and Outer space

Tonight, I was thinking about things in the bible and something dawned me on that I wonder about. God confused the languages of the people as they built the Tower of Babel because God said they were building to the heavens. Why then are we seemingly being allowed go to into out space. Apollo missions, skylab, and the shuttle. Not to mentioned Hubble and the rover going to Mars.

The only thing I can come up with as I meditate on this is that there is an appointed time for everything and God is allowing it OR this passage in the Old Testment is not true or maybe there is something else.

What do you think?

2012/8/5 20:55Profile
Blayne

Re: tower of Babel and Outer space

Hi! 'DEADN'

Yuh know sumthin'? I've always hated having to type yer NickName here. :) Yeah, I read yer explanation about it, but all the same ... eth?

Ummm, 'ALIVEn", the story about the tower of Babel is about the concentration of occult methodologies being sought after by the inhabitants of the city.
You can read my previous explanation of this at: 2012/5/31 8:41
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=45012&forum=40&start=20&viewmode=flat&order=0

I was jus' on my way out the door when I noticed your Thread/Inquiry here.
Ummm, I won't be returning here for much in the future. So, I want to wish you every good thing on your Christian journey. God Bless!
Keep Smilin!
Blayne

2012/8/5 21:03Profile

Re: tower of Babel and Outer space

Hi John. GOD did say that there would a last days Babylon/Babel.

Like the Babel/Babylon of old -- Gen 11:6 And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.
Gen

That last part can be interpreted, and nothing will be impossible to them.

Reading the latter part of Rev 17 and through 18, may give you a better picture of this last days Babylon and how powerful it is.
The last of all the judgments, except for the war at His Return, will be to completely destroy this Babylon forever and ever, as it is written.

It's a total replay of the Babylon/Babel of old, except with technology beyond even our imaginations.
Inventors of all the technology that the antiChrist will use and need to monitor every human on earth and since our computers have one language - we also have an International language world-wide.

2012/8/5 21:27

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy