SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Re: Depression

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
darkbubba1

Eureka,CA

Re: Depression

I suffer from depression, actually I'm bi-polar and I struggle with the notion of depending on my faith in God totally to heal me vs. depending on medication. The meds come witha price. Sometimes with on warning they simply stop working. My faith allows me to endure those seemingly unbearable times and lets me know that I am a son of God who has been bought with the blood of the Lamb. I can face the shame and guilt I sometimes feel. I'm also in ministry and that makes everything more magnified. God's grace may allow me to one dat not need the meds, but for now I do. That same grace gives my family strength and it gives me hope that this too will pass. It certainly gives me compassion for those suffer from any kind of mental affliction.

2005/2/18 16:55Profile
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Just some FYI. To reply to a post click reply. If you want to start a whole new thread click the post thread button. No big deal, your not the only one who has done this ;-) . They may move your reply over to that thread, but if they dont i was just gonna let you know. Hey by the way welcome to SI (sermon index)

2005/2/18 18:59Profile
darkbubba1

Eureka,CA

Re:

Thanks for the heads up. I had a feeling that I made a boo-boo. Thanks for the welcome to SI I think that I'll like it. :-D

Quote:

PreachParsly wrote:
Just some FYI. To reply to a post click reply. If you want to start a whole new thread click the post thread button. No big deal, your not the only one who has done this ;-) . They may move your reply over to that thread, but if they dont i was just gonna let you know. Hey by the way welcome to SI (sermon index)

2005/2/18 21:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy