SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Santana

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HeIsTruth24

Santana

http://www.lordsquill.com/Articles/Relational/Does%20God%20Choose%20Mates.htm

This site helped alot Brother, God appoints a woman, just pray that he leads you to her.
Example: So what role does God play in our choice of mates?
Absolutely not!

The book of Genesis gives us insight into God’s role in our choice of mates. To be specific, the story of Isaac and Rebecca. When Isaac was old enough to marry, Abraham pleaded with his head servant not to let Isaac choose a wife among the Canaanites, among whom he dwelled. But told him (the servant) to go to his (Abraham’s) kinsmen and choose a wife among them for Isaac. The servant then went to Abraham’s kinsmen as Abraham wished. But confused, not knowing who to choose for Isaac, the servant prayed to God to show him what will let him know the woman to choose for Isaac.

Then he said, “O Lord God of my master Abraham, please give me success this day, and show kindness to my master Abraham. Behold, here I stand by the well of water, and the daughters of men of the city are coming out to draw water. Now let it be that the young woman to whom I say, “Please let down your pitcher that I may drink,’ and she says, ‘Drink, and I will also give your camels a drink’ – let her be the one You have appointed for Your servant Isaac. And by this I may know that You have shown kindness to my master. Genesis 24:12-14

2012/8/4 2:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy