SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : POWERFUL VIDEO: Coming Persecution To America - Paul Washer

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 POWERFUL VIDEO: Coming Persecution To America - Paul Washer

Saints,

This is a powerful reminder and warning to us of coming persecution to North America. May God prepare us and strengthen us to love our enemies and do good to those that persecute us. May we reach out with the love and mercy of Christ and His precious Gospel while there is time to do so lawfully even!

Coming Persecution To America - Paul Washer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hakL0Je5XCw

SHARE THIS VIDEO with others on your Facebook, etc, like the video on youtube and add it to your favourites.

2012/7/31 22:31Profile
proudpapa

Re: POWERFUL VIDEO: Coming Persecution To America - Paul Washer

Hi Greg, I think we where on the same mind track.

I wish I could get a written transcript of this message

Thanks for this video

2012/7/31 22:36Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Thats a great idea if someone felt led to simply transcribe this video and post it here for us!

2012/7/31 22:42Profile
proudpapa

Sermon index

//Thats a great idea if someone felt led to simply transcribe this video and post it here for us!//

I know I personally would be very greatful for anyone who would.

I personaly would but my spelling, and puncuation are terrible, I doubt if I am on a fifth grade level, and I probably type about 10 words or less a minute.

2012/7/31 22:50Profile
ADisciple

Alberta, Canada

Re: Sermon index

I've heard this message before and it's good. This particular video is hard to listen to because of the piano music someone decided to add for "dramatic effect." It certainly wasn't there when Paul Washer originally spoke this... I think at one of the SermonIndex conferences.

If someone can recall where the original is and redo it without the melodramatic piano background it would be welcome (at least to my ears).

Allan

2012/7/31 23:18Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Paul Washer originally spoke this... I think at one of the SermonIndex conferences.

Yes brother Paul Washer spoke it at the first event we had in Lilburn Baptist in Atlanta, GA. That is where he preached the 10 Indictments message. The video is taken from a Q and A session. We made a new version of it and added the effects and music so that younger people and older alike will listen to the message, most people will not watch videos unless they really feel compelled, I felt led to try and get this video out again in another way to reach more with this important prophetic word for the body of Christ in North America.

This is the original video that has received over 80,000 views on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7UyZYpeReY

2012/7/31 23:49Profile
Acts17

Re: Sermon index

Best I can do. Peace of Lord Jesus be with you all!

"The church in America is going to suffer so terribly and you laugh now but they will come after us, they will come after our children, they will close the net around us while we are playing soccer mom and soccer dad, when we’re arguing over so many little things and mesmerized by so many trinkets. The net even now is closing around you and your children and your grandchildren and it does not cause you to fear. You will be isolated from society as has already happened, anyone who tries to run for office who actually believes the Bible will be considered a lunatic until finally we are silenced. We will be called things that we’re not and persecuted not for being followers of Christ, but for being radical fundamentalists who do not know the true way of Christ, which of course is love and tolerance. We’ll go down as the greatest bigots and haters of mankind in history. They’ve already come after your children and for most of you they got them. They got them through the public schools and indoctrination in the University and indoctrination and then you wonder why your children come out not serving the Lord. It’s because you fed them right into the devil’s mouth.

So, little by little the net is closing around and then it’s not little by little. Look how fast things are going downhill just in a matter of weeks, matter of weeks; but at the same time know this: persecution is always meant for evil, but God always means it for good. And is it not better to suffer in this life to have an extra weight of glory in Heaven? You must settle this in your mind, this is the one thing I want to say over and over: Do not believe, down through history you have a wrong idea of martyrdom and persecution, you think that these men were persecuted and martyred for their sincere faith in Jesus Christ, that was the real reason, but no one heard that publicly. They were martyred and they were persecuted as enemies of the state, as child molesters, as bigots, as narrow-minded stupid people who had fallen for a ruse and can contribute nothing to society. Your suffering will not be noble, so your mind must be filled with the Word of God when all people persecute you and turn on you and if the Spirit of God and common grace pulls back and you see even your children and your grandchildren tossing in the lot that you should die. This is no game.

You want revival and awakening, but know this, for the most part great awakenings have come only preceding great national catastrophes [of?] the persecution of the church. I believe God is bringing a great awakening but I believe that He is raising up young men who are strong in trust in the providence of God to be able to wade through the hell that’s going to break loose on us and it will be on us before we even recognize it; unless, unless in God’s providence He is not done, He is not done. And no[te?], this is, this is not silly talk. Apart from great awakening, these things are going to come upon you. Be ready to lose your homes, your cars, and everything."

2012/7/31 23:54Profile
Solomon101

America's Heartand

Re:

Greg,

Thank you for the vision and commitment to make these resources available to the body now.

A question that is a matter of our personal opinion on your part--

Do you feel that the Canadian Church is largely on the same timeline facing persecution as the American Church?

The Canadian Church has been seen as a bit ahead of the American Church as far as facing these things but do you believe that this is so? Do you seem to think that it is virtually the same? In essence it is "The North American Church" with the Canadian, American, and Mexican Church all standing in the same status?

I feel that the upcoming sessions and focus on the persecuted church you are hosting are so valuable and timely. Thanks again for your part in preparing the saints!

Blessings!

edited for clarity.

2012/8/1 0:05Profile
sermonindex

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Do you fee that the Canadian Church is largely on the same timeline facing persecution as the American Church?

Dear Brother, I absolutely believe that Canada is very much influenced by America. Therefore I mostly categorize North America together not including Mexico. As you have pointed out that on the major issue of gay rights (homosexuality) the Canadian society has welcomed such much faster then America.

Personally I believe most local churches are not prepared and not meeting in small groups and equipping individual believers to lead. We need dozens of pastors for each flock of saints so when some are taken away the body can still function properly. Also to have people depending on the Lord and the Word on their own and not watching TV preachers to help guide them is a major problem that is keeping many hearing messages of "peace, peace" when there will be no peace coming rather judgment.

The Church flourishes in all seasons of life whether peace or persecution, but when she is unhealthy she can fall prey to lukewarmness in either time. May God prepare His body for what is coming and may we be a praying Church much believe judgment truly comes.

It would do much better for all of us to use our time to prepare and be with the Lord more instead of as brother Paul said being entertained by "trinkets".

Jesus Christ is still the head of His Church and He loves His body so greatly. May we take great confidence in this and that He will wake up His body one way or the other.

Thank you for your thoughts brother and encouragement.

2012/8/1 0:13Profile

Re:

Brother Paul is indeed correct. The storm is coming. We do indeed have to settle it now, we have to be ready. I might add one thought, when it fully takes shape, when the great whore church is in place, full of religionists and those who never did have a genuine relationship with God, they will come after those who are " known," and they will do it believing they do God and the world and the cause of peace and harmony and tolerance a favor.

It is very important that Christians do not get swept up into politcal causes as we begin to see traversties of justice unfold against us. Every part of your flesh will scream out for justice but remember, when yout time comes, that Jesus stood dumb before His accusers and Pilate marvelled. Have you ever made anyone marvel brothers and sisters? Or do you and will you re-act like the world when the world accuses you and reviles you and bears false witness against you and threatens you with what they can do to you? Jesus stood silent, in all of His power and glory He stood silent. One thought and the world would cease to exist but He remained silent and Pilate marvelled. Do you have the power in you to make the world marvel? The world understands all too well how the flesh acts. When we act and react just as the world doed they sneer and the enemy of our souls chuckles.

In the coming storm, do the right thing always and let them do what they may for may I suggest to you that it is God Himself who has and will bring judgement upon this land. Will you react like Jerimiah or Habakkuk, will you be amazed and dismayed at the hand that has been allowed to come against us? Judgement begins at the house of the Lord. Let us stand dumb before our accusers and be led as lambs to the slaughter, let the only words that come out of our mouths be words of life and light to men, not words of defence against an enemy who has already made up its mind and knows what it is going to do to us. They only have power because it has been allowed. God has a plan................brother Frank

2012/8/1 0:26

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy