SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Can suicide be forgiven?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 )
PosterThread
browny

Re:

Hi Michelle,
So good you did made it to the Libary to let us know about the situation with your computer.
And especially about how you are doing at the moment.

Hope you find the strenght to go to the LIbrary and send us a update now and then about how you are doing and feeling dear sister.
You have dear brothers and sisters here who care for you and you are LOVED!! DEEPLY LOVED!!! And what's much more you are LOVED by you CREATOR, THE GIVER OF LIFE, YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER, HIS EYES ARE UPON YOU AND HIS EARS ARE HEARING YOUR VOICE. HE WILL SEE YOU TRUE DEAR SISTER. TRY TO SHELTER UNDER HIS WINGS IN THIS STRONG STORM.

May the peace of God be with you and fill your heart and mind In a new way.

Love to you,
browny.

2012/7/23 3:52Profile

Re:

Bless you, Browny. No, I didn't know about what you told about in your post to me. I'm So very sorry, my dear Sister.
I was just reading Jackie Kenaston's post and have held the hand of other Sister's who's husband died and wept with them and felt their pain and wanted to just be there for them.
Sister, they have support groups for those who's spouse have gone to Heaven. There's so many cards of condolences and so many that understand and empathise and most Saintly women go on to serve The LORD until GOD calls them Home as well, just like Sister Gwen Wilkerson.
I've had Sisters in Christ who's Godly husbands died suddenly in their own homes without any warning. And Brothers as well - like our new member here, "newcenturian".

To love someone 'unconditionally' should be the story of every marriage.
But what most people don't understand is the excruciating pain that we that have lost husbands to "spiritual death" go through. I don't 'envy' those who's spouse have gone to Heaven ahead of them - but I do feel that we that have lost husbands to spiritual death are hurting just as badly.
The spouses of those that have died and gone to Heaven have at the least, that comfort of knowing Where their spouse is. The Joys that their spouse are before The Throne of our Magnificent GOD and Christ --- but we have no consolation.
I suppose most people think that because our spouses weren't 'good spouses' that we don't hurt just as badly if not more than those who's spouses have gone Home. There's no 'consolation' for us.

Bless you MUCH, Browny. The LORD Bless your wonderful ministry richly and continue to give you miraculous strength for all that you do for others in your ministry.
To come through what you have, with the cancer, surgeries and all and than only have your heart set to serve others through your website and tract ministry... teaching those that don't know how to read or to get interested in The Word is one of the finest ministries I've seen, as far as where your focus is... The Word! So proud of you and to call you Sister. There are few like you and forgive me if that seems exaggerated, but your focus on The Word is not the central thrust of many women or even men's ministries.

I haven't been able to get onto Dad's computer for a while now. It's not the most reliable means of communicating. /:

Yes, you and your ministry make me smile a lot and I Thank you for that, very much. You're a special 'inspirational' lady and our GOD Bless you for all that you are doing.

Looking forward to meeting you, One Fine Day [just got tears typing that part.] That's our Blessed 'Hope'.
We'll pray one for anothers' that they'll be There as well, one fine day. Battling for their souls in prayer and leaving the rest to our omniscient GOD and praying comfort for each other -- with eyes Fixed on our Husband in Heaven, that's waiting for that day when He can hug & comfort us, in Person.

Love from my heart of hearts, with many 'Thanks'.

2012/7/23 11:47
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

This must be 4gvn's husband's post! Sounds just like him!

Michelle, DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS DEVIL! PLEASE, ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME? Sandra

Please, mods, is it possible for you to delete in_the-shado's account and his post? I understand he likely will come back and register under a new name, but still...He is AWFUL!

ginnyrose

2012/7/25 10:15Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

This thread is being locked now we are glad a sister could be helped in this way in prayer, love and counsel. But in the future we do not handle such things on the forums here but rather want to forward anyone to call people who help similar situations:

CRISIS LINES
The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK (8255).  They are available 24 hours. 
Suicide:Suicide National Hotline
1.800.SUICIDE (1.800.784.2433) 

National Suicide Hotline 

National Youth Crisis & Suicide Hotline
National Hopeline Network
1-800-SUICIDE, 1-800-784-2433
After a twenty-five second recorded message followed by five seconds of recorded music, you are quickly connected to a caring, non-judgemental human being.

New Hope- 24 Hour Crisis prevention
1-714-new-hope
Covenant House Nineline
800-999-9999
www.covenanthouse.org
Crisis and support for youth. Help is also available for adults
American Suicide Survival Line
888-SUICIDE, 888-784-2433 (toll free)
24 Hour Crisis for people who are suicidal or who are suffering the pain of depression.Confidentiality is assured.

The Samaritans Suicide Hotlines
617-247-0220 ; 212-673-3000 ; 401-272-4044
E-mail: [email protected]
www.mentalhelp.net/samaritans/ (UK web site)
www.samaritansnyc.org (New York web site)
HelpLine USA 24/7 Help For All Types Of Problems
1-561-615-4029

Contact USA Couseling & Crisis Line (Located in Dallas Texas)
972-233-2233 24 Hours All Problems

In North Texas Dial 211 For Help ( First Call For Help )

1-800-656-HOPE: RAINN - The Rape, Abuse, and Incest National Network http://www.rainn.org/ provides 24-hour crisis lines for survivors of abuse and rape to talk to someone confidentially. You can be connected automatically to a local sexual assault crisis center's hotline by calling this number in the U. S.

1-800-799-SAFE is the national domestic violence hotline in the U.S., where you can find programs, hotlines, and shelters for women who are being abused

Friendship Line CESP Call after 8am California Time toll-free Friendship Line: 1-800-971-0016
The Friendship Line - Need to talk?
Let your phone keep you connected!

this thread is locked.

2012/7/25 10:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy