SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Wanted: Saints advice for overcoming, baptism in the Spirit, Dark Night

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread

Re: Wanted: Saints advice for overcoming, baptism in the Spirit, Dark Night

Quote:
Can the saints here give their testimony about a hard trial they went through and what helped them get through it?

NEVER EVER EVER EVER STOP turning to the Lord each time you sin or fail God. NEVER EVER EVER EVER think that He is tired of you. He is not like a man that will give up after a long time striving with someone. God is LOVE, Longsuffering and patient and wonderfully merciful.

The faster you learn that the easier it will be for you to endure your hellish moments. Never to turn to yourself and condemn yourself, rather turn to the Lord, resist resist resist and keep resisting the temptation that keeps coming your way. If you fail to resist but give into the tempation, don't think about condemning your actions, turn to God crying out for mercy. He will NEVER be sick of anyone that is turning to Him, even if you should fail Him 490 times a day.

2012/8/11 12:06

Re:

funny you mention that. because I've been sorta learning that He is welcoming to me coming back to him in repentance when I sin... as long as I come humbly and cry for mercy.

"The faster you learn that the easier it will be for you to endure your hellish moments."

I wish I would have learned that a long time ago when I used to despair and look to myself and feel condemned like I can't come to the merciful God who cares for me and WANTS me to repent right away.

Thanks Approved, bless you

2012/8/11 13:47
learn

Re:

Thank you BrotherTom

2012/8/11 19:01Profile

This little light of mine; I'm gonna to let it shine....I hope, for the night cometh.

Thank you BrotherTom...learn

Your welcome a lot, but this thread is important to me, because everyone, sooner or later, must face this darker night, suffering and injustice; it is the way of the true Christian, and God will make sure you do, for the dark night will strengthen you, and prepare you, as it teaches you how to shine your light, and see your way through on the right path...no matter the cost or the hardship.

2012/8/12 22:35
sonsigns

Brumley Missouri

If I were to attempt to answer and give advice on all three of these topics I would have to write a three volume book. Instead I have prayed about your question and searched for a common denominator on how to give you the best answer I can.

There is one "secret" that I have learned years ago, when it comes to walking with and in the "Deep" things of God and in the Holy Spirit and that secret is to "pray and Obey".

God said, "His ways are above our ways".
God is Holy, he is separate and he is... other. We are but blades of grass. Unholy, unworthy, yet he has made us heirs of salvation through Christ. And because of Jesus Christ and becoming a bond slave with him we can cry Abba, Father! Oh hallelujah!

2012/8/13 0:21Profile
learn

Re:

I wish this could be made into a sticky. Why? Because people that go through this may not know what's happening to them and this thread will at least help them out some. But it is only a humble wish of mine.

2012/8/13 0:43Profile
Lee500

Re:

Hello Will, thank you for sharing your story. I have also had similar problems. It all started almost three years ago. I started studying the Bible, praying and seeking the Lord like never before. During that time, my daughter left and was away from home for a while. When she came home she ended up in the hospital not once but a few times. When my daughter was gone, I had no support from family, I was all alone and eventually met people that loved God online who was there to support and help me gain a better spiritual knowledge of God. Derek Prince was a teacher who has helped me a great deal with his teachings and there are many more teachers. My daughter is home now and our relationship is a lot better. God has blessed me with job working from home. I have been in training for a week. But lately I've feeled really tired and I am getting this anxious feeling that I've experienced in my past but today it seems difficult for me to control. I spend a lot of time studying and listing to sermons. I am glad that I found sermon index. I really appreciated this site.

2012/8/13 2:04Profile

What is the sign of Jonah?

I considered this thread, and this word I got, with a dream associated to it. Only dead people get resurrected.
The sign of Jonah for us.
The inspiration for this post; I had a dream about the sign of Jonah.

I had a dream a few days ago: I was with Christians in ministry, traveling here and there, at various Christian venues. These were mostly preachers and their followers. Soon, it became very obvious that these men I was associated with were acting out of the flesh. Self-will and pride began to overcome them, and I just had to get away. I separated myself from them.

I entered a room, where some others were, and I rested on a couch. There was a TV in the room, and their was a News cast on. A talking head appeared, as the Newscaster spoke, holding some papers he was reading.

"We have some breaking News! The sign of the the Prophet Jonah is soon to appear!"...and repeated it again.......end. [ some personal guidance then...]

I am aware that the Cross and Resurrection is the Sign of the prophet Jonah. The impression I got was about the End-Time Church; what I call the remnant; that Bride without spot or blemish that He returns for...who has made herself ready. This Bride has been put to death; slain, by God Himself.

Hosea 2: "Then I will sow her for Myself in the earth,
And I will have mercy on her who had not obtained mercy;
Then I will say to those who were not My people,
‘You are My people!’
And they shall say, ‘You are my God!’”

When we are sown, we are planted. This speaks of the "Seed", Jesus himself, who prophesies of His own sowing, His willful and passionate death by the cross.

" But Jesus answered them, saying, “The hour has come that the Son of Man should be glorified. Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain.

He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. "

This people has always been, in every generation, as it will emerge in ours. A people who are possessed with mercy and therefore his power and heart. Yet, before they are resurrected; they must be slain; put to death.

"For we do not want you to be ignorant, brethren, of our trouble which came to us in Asia: that we were burdened beyond measure, above strength, so that we despaired even of life.

Yes, we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves but in God who raises the dead!".............Paul, 2 Corinthians 1

I believe that there is a people, all around the Earth, and thereby right here in America, where I live, that have been mandated to die, to be driven into the wilderness, to be planted, sown, by God Himself.

God has stripped them of all of their hopes and dreams and ambitions and loves. They have been given the sentence of death, and inherited by faith the sign of the Prophet Jonah, and soon this company is going to emerge out of the Earth, where they have died, and soon to appear in Resurrection life.

These are they that have learned to "Eat His Flesh, and drink His Blood", as their only food. This means they live a life feeding on Mercy, as they trust in His Sacrifice for God to show them MERCY...and there-by cleanliness; Holiness.

It is the only way. No other performance or position will do. We are other covered by the blood, and clean, or we continue in our sin, albeit religious acting and looking "as Christian".

I have been waiting at least 10 years, when I was made aware that they were coming, in visions then. They all have eyes, men and women, like Jesus. They are the holiest and most powerful company we have ever seen, and when mankind touches them, they will touch Jesus himself.

There is such a thing as an end-Time Bride. These, are that. I think the dream meant that soon they will emerge, and these will carry revival. Maybe not as was before; I am not sure, but I know they will not trust in their own way, as Jonah. They will trust in God who resurrects the dead. How we need this, and them.

I believe that these will continue in this resurrection life and power until Jesus Himself unveils Himself at the Rapture.[ parousia ]

Even with the horrors of the Tribulation upon us, these will stand and bring Glory from Jesus' Heart and his troughs of Provision, as they lay their lives down for multitudes with great power as we have never seen. Brothertom

2012/8/13 3:02
rufnrust

Indiana

In some ways, the worse, or more impossible things are, the better it is because we truly abandon ourselves to Him.

What is impossible with men is possible with God. When we know we can't 'make it' or work it out on our own, then we experience the power of Christ resting on us to overcome through trials.

Ruf

2012/8/13 18:26Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy