SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Keith Daniel sermons

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Keith Daniel sermons

I was thinking that it would be nice to hear some messages from Mr. Daniel's recent trip to America. Have any of those sermons been recorded and posted here?

If not, I would be happy to contact the churches he visited and collect copies of his messsages and convert them to mp3 and send them to Greg. Let me know if I can help with this.

This man needs to be heard, he brings a message straight from the throne.

In Christ,

Ron

2005/2/15 20:15Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: Keith Daniel sermons

Quote:
If not, I would be happy to contact the churches he visited and collect copies of his messsages and convert them to mp3 and send them to Greg. Let me know if I can help with this.

Hi Brother, I got a bunch of videos that I got up that were from His preaching engagements and about 5-10 sermons. I will try and pick them out when I have time.

You might want to phone the number on this list and see if you can get a listing of the sermons available on tape and get them to encode:
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3133&forum=12&37]Keith Daniel's Preaching USA Tour 2004[/url]

I have not been able to get in contact personally with him or his wife. Maybe you can take the intiative and try and contact them to get older messages from him that he preached in south africa?

Here is his site that has not been updated for a while but it has his cellphone and home number:
http://www.keithdaniel.org/newsletter/04_04/

2005/2/15 20:22Profile
nedwards

North Hampshire, UK

Re: Keith Daniel sermons

It would be great if you could get hold of these. The christian home series is one that I really need to hear at this stage of my life. I've been married for nearly 3 years now and my wife is now expecting. I have heard the first 'Don't let go of them'.

I hope that eventually we can get hold of these and more of Keith Daniel's sermons.

Nick

2005/2/16 3:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy