SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Could someone explain

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rainydaygirl

Could someone explain

So I have been trying to follow some of these news stories with Russia, Syrian, and the US but it is confusing. What exactly is going on? I read that Russia is sending more ships and that Syrian is moving its chemical weapons?

I have the feeling that there is more going on with this then the main stream news is talking about but I could be wrong. Anyone have any insights to offer?

rdg

2012/7/13 15:43Profile

Re: Could someone explain...My ideas.

My ideas..

Ezekiel 38: [ Russia has a war treaty with Syria.]

And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech [ Moscow ] and Tubal, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:

4 And I will turn thee back,
and put hooks into thy jaws,
and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords:

5 Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee. [All of the former USSR and all of the Arab Spring..]

7 Be thou prepared, and prepare for thyself, thou, and all thy company that are assembled unto thee, and be thou a guard unto them.

[ This could be the second coming, it may be before His return.]

and Isaiah 17:

The burden of Damascus. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.

2 The cities of Aroer are forsaken: they shall be for flocks, which shall lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

3 The fortress also shall cease from Ephraim, and the kingdom from Damascus, and the remnant of Syria.

Has not happened yet. Damascus is the oldest continually inhabited city on Earth...but one day it will not be.

In my view, it is difficult to predict when, but not if. This will come to pass, and it all centers around Jerusalem. When war breaks out, there will be a domino effect, with one small spark to set a wildfire....pouring into the powder keg.

As we speak, Syria is exterminating it's own people, and are breaking out the RISEN, the murdering gas. Russia is sending ships to counter the US sending warships, and Iran has threatened to close the strait of Hormuz, to stop oil flow. Syria and Iran are sable-rattling, showing off their new Russian built war rockets in exercises, and there incredible accuracy and distance.

War to the Muslim Brotherhood is a good thing; it ushers in their messiah, the man of sin..[ I believe ], while guaranteeing all who fight, redemption through death while at Jihad. They desire war.

This could begin in a moment, and it seems to get more volatile every day.

Jesus rules and reigns, no other. He is allowing it all, for His glory and our good, and will prove who really loves Him, and who really hates Him.

2012/7/13 16:10
Fiat

Re: World War III

WAR ON OIL in the name of THE NEW WORLD ORDER
USA and Europe try to change all the govements in the middleeast at its favour, to ensure the access of oil.
Iran is the big problem, they do not fit into the new world order, but before solving that problem they need to remove Syria as an allied with Iran. Because two big wars at the time is too much. So the grand plan is to change the goverment of Syrin to one in favour of USA and Europe and then start the war with Iran.
Russia, Cina and Iran are suporting Syria, and bloking the grand plan...

May God save all with a good heart and a loving spirit.

More prophecies:

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/second-seal-world-war-3/

http://www.thewarningsecondcoming.com/after-the-world-war-will-come-the-famine-and-then-the-plagues-yet-prayer-can-mitigate-the-chastisement/

2012/7/15 3:17Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy