SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Lesser of two evils?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
rainydaygirl

Re:

Hey Chris and Frank

I really hope that my posting this thread does not cause any troubles for anyone. I was just curious about the statement and trying to understanding it better because I have heard it a lot lately. I think for myself personally I have a better understanding now and just wanted to say thanks to both of you for posting. In the end its just a silly little saying so maybe its just best to let this thread fade away.

have a good weekend guys

rdg

2012/7/13 21:24Profile

Re:

Not at all RDG. We all have our opinions and we are all free to express them. Chris is free to express his opinion as am I, I would have it no other way :).........bro Frank

2012/7/13 21:36
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Sister rainydaygirl,

Please don't feel that your thread caused any trouble. In fact, it caused me to ponder about some of these things which is why I shared some of those things in my post.

I agree that it is a silly little saying. I should have also been a little clearer in that I don't agree with a sentiment of choosing one form of evil over another.

I was simply trying to convey that we all must make choices in this life and some of those choices can have uncomfortable or even conflicting circumstances about them. In addition, there are outcomes for every choice that we make.

May the Lord bless you, sister! Thank you for your gracious attitude as well.

2012/7/13 22:01Profile

Re:

When ever we've needed info on the Mormon Religion over the last several years, we'd turn to Ed Decker. He's helped more of us and them than can be numbered.

I just went to his site because others that are presently Mormons were asking questions on another forum.
While there at Decker's site for their sake, I also found his views on what we're talking about here of late.

It doesn't hurt to be informed from those who have given their lives to bring us the workings of a religion that they themselves were a part of.

Ed Decker, founder of Saints Alive, was a Mormon for 20 years of his adult life. He was a member of the Melchizedek priesthood, a Temple Mormon and active in many church positions. Through a crisis in his life, Ed met the real Jesus and his life was changed forever. An active author, speaker and evangelist, Ed has brought the light of Biblical truth to uncountable thousands of those lost in spiritual darkness.

Ed Decker has written several books and with Dave Hunt wrote the book "The God Makers".

His view from the inside about this coming election -

http://www.saintsalive.com/resourcelibrary/mormonism/the-mormon-plan-for-america-and-the-rise-of-mitt-romney

Not to start this conversation again - but just to give all of us more insight, Only.

2012/7/13 22:11

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy