SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Muslim group: 'Wipe Christianity from face of earth'

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Muslim group: 'Wipe Christianity from face of earth'

A Muslim group has released its plan to “wipe Christianity from the face of the earth,” Islamize the West and establish an Islamic system of world government – placing those who resist “under a police state.”

The 23-page booklet, “The Global Islamic Civilization: The Power of a Nation Revived,” is the brainchild of the United Muslim Nations International, a group led by Sheik Farook al-Mohammedi. The document outlines a plan for Muslim world domination and the re-establishment of the Caliphate.

Al-Mohammedi leaves no doubt about his view of Christianity.
“Christianity should be destroyed and wiped from the face of the earth,” al-Mohammedi said. “It is an evil demonic and Anti-Christ system, all Christians are in complete Ignorance.” ...

read more: http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/muslim-group-wipe-christianity-from-face-of-earth/

2012/7/8 16:29Profile

Re: Muslim group: 'Wipe Christianity from face of earth'

This is very sobering. Perhaps thus will be the persecution that will soon come upon us
Bearnaster

2012/7/8 17:48

I posted this June 11; I have believed it for several years. The anti-Christ is Muslim, and in the end, they will win. This is the "Great test that will come upon all the Earth"...to try us. It is God who gives him authority over all the Earth to determine WHO we love and whether we will bend the knee to any other at any cost. The spirit of the martyrs be given us to endure and overcome even in this.

The rising Caliphate; The fruition of Muslim hope: Islamic domination and the Anti-Christ.
Here:
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=45213&forum=48&start=10&viewmode=flat&order=1

2012/7/8 18:54
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

The communists said the same thing.

And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.
(Revelation 5:6)

Seven horns and seven eyes, all power and all knowledge are His. The Lamb reigns, The Lamb rules. Christ the King is the One who walks among the lampstands, making sure their light is pure and bright. Christ will build His Church and He loves the Muslim. He's bringing their plight to our awareness, will we respond in faith and love?

In Christ,

Ron

2012/7/8 19:09Profile

Re:

The LORD Bless you and keep you, Brother Ron.

Your post was so refreshing in this hate filled world!
Thank you, Brother.

2012/7/8 19:14
Elibeth

Could you bear with me a little, with... 'just thoughts' ?

* What about 'the times of the great shaking ? When every thing,that can be shook loose,will be shook loose ?...that there shall be falling away ?

* The time of Jacob' trouble ? What does that mean ?
Why did Jacob not become Israel at the moment that God renamed
him Israel ? Are we as a Jacob, and have not become the adopted true
of Israel ?...Will we have a near impossible,or impossible time clinging to God,in the time of "Jacob' trouble" , unless we become the Israel of God,...
His chosen ?,...with that PEACE that passes all understanding ?

**I believe the survival in the kingdom, will be our love for God,..and not
one's self....A place in God,that we love Him,and are dead to self.

Quite deep thoughts,
elizabeth

2012/7/8 20:17Profile

Re:

These Muslims are only responding this way because they feel threatened by their own people converting to Christ.

They can say they will dominate the world, but they as a people and religion can't govern properly. When they relax their policy they flourish, when they tighten their grip, they fight among themselves and with anyone that comes near them.

Saudi Arabia has so many interests and investments in the United States that the U.S. will practically do anything to keep them warm and cozy. China is in their back pocket. The U.S. can't do anything with China to cooperate. It's funny though, China lends a trillion dollars to the United States and the United States turns around and demands China to adhere to whatever it wants China to adhere to. In the end, China wins because we have become a weak nation. It's like this little poodle barking at a Rottweiler.

The Muslims will advance because they don't have abortions. They are breeding like rabbits. They just tolerate all of us for now. My Muslim neighbour smiles, he could be very well hating my guts behind my back. But I feel that he is sincere and his wife who lives under a Burka seems to be genuine. They let me enjoy their children and they don't seem to mind me handling them. I hope they don't turn on me one day.

2012/7/8 20:21

Re:

Quote:
The time of Jacob' trouble ? What does that mean ?

It's the period where the Jews will be back in the land and deceived by the anti-Christ. The stage is already being set.

2012/7/8 23:03
David01-72

Texas

Re:

This is sad indeed, for i think muslim will have a great part
for the persecution that is coming. For some reason, when it comes to persecution, i think in my opinion that a group of religion will join and will try to rid of christian. For it is not only muslim that hates us, the whole world hates us as
it is written in the scriptures:

John 15:18" If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you."

John 15:19
"If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you."

Matthew 24:9
"Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake."

and many more scriptures.

That's why we need to get prepare for this.

God Bless Brethren
David C

2012/7/9 0:10Profile
murrcolr

Scotland, UK

Re:

The Muslims think if they can get London they will get Europe.

Only be strong, don't fear there is going to be a great revival coming that will sweep Europe and the nations of the world...

See how the waters are rising in the north; they will become an overflowing torrent.

A mighty move of God is going to come from my nation.....

2012/7/9 8:14Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy