SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Announcing Conference Prayer Call for Upcoming Sermon Index Conference.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread

Announcing Conference Prayer Call for Upcoming Sermon Index Conference.

Saints given the weight of the Atlanta conference, The Church and Upcoming Persecution, it seemed expedient to launch a weekly prayer call. The purpose of the conference call will be to meet for about an hour and cover the SI Atlanta conference in prayer.

The call will follow the format of last year's con calls with someone sharing for a few minutes to set our hearts and minds in the presence of Jesus. Then moving to prayer for the conference and other concerns that spring from God's heart regarding upcoming persecution.

I realize we are praying for the conference in our private times with God. But there is power in the agreement of two or more saints coming together and calling out to God.

Brothers and sisters many of us believe persecution will come upon the American church. The American church is asleep and not ready. This conference may be what God uses to wake her up. But we need to start covering the conference in prayer. Deep, gut level, fervent prayer.

Lord willing this coming Sunday night, July 8th, first conference call will be launched. Time of call is 9pm eastern, 8pm central, 7pm mountain, 6pm Pacific. Call number is 209.255.1000. Canadian callers use 559.670.1000. Access code for both numbers is 109083#. All callers responsible for long distance charges.

If you are able please come and lift the conference up in prayer. We dare not have a conference on such a weighty topic without bathing it in prayer.

If you have any further questions please email me at [email protected]

Posted by Bearmaster.

2012/7/4 11:47

Re: Announcing Conference Prayer Call for Upcoming Sermon Index Conference.

Saints just confirmed with Brother Greg. He will lead out on first prayer con call this Sunday. Greg will be giving his heart for the upcoming SI conference. If you can please join us this coming Sunday. Call info in preceding post.

Bearmaster.

2012/7/4 13:48
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

I personally look forward to joining in on these calls as able. Thank you brother for arranging these.

2012/7/4 13:56Profile
DHuff

Atlanta

Re: Announcing Conference Prayer Call for Upcoming Sermon Index Conference.

That would be July 8th I think, this coming Sunday?

2012/7/4 15:21Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
That would be July 8th I think, this coming Sunday?

Yes brother you are 100% correct. I made the change. It is every sunday night.

2012/7/4 15:23Profile

Re: To SI Forum

Putting this announcement back on the board for this Sunday's conference prayer call for those who may have missed it yesterday. Lord willing we will launch the first in a weekly set of prayer calls to cover the fall SI conference in prayer. Greg will lead out on the first of these calls. All call info on first post of this thread. Saints you are invited to come and pray for God to move in a mighty way this coming Oct.

Bearmaster.

2012/7/5 8:38

Re: A Word of Exhortstion

Brothers and Sisters,

Along with the Word of God prayer is our greatest weapon against the devil. The enemy would have us believe that prayer does not change things. Satan would be delighted that we do not pray. And that would be disastrous for the church.

Jesus taught his disciples during his final hours that they should pray so that they would not fall into temptation. The first epistle of Peter tells us the end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self controlled so that you may pray.

Saints when we do not pray the devil wins. Edmond Burke said in order for evil to triumph is for a few good men and women to do nothing. Ok so I paraphrased the Burke quote but sisters you are included. Brother Andrew has said prayer us not preparation for the battle. But prayer is the battle.

Dear saints this Sunday if you can please come on the conference call and cry out to God for him to move.. To move at the SI conference.

Posted by Bearmaster.

2012/7/5 9:08
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Dear saints this Sunday if you can please come on the conference call and cry out to God for him to move.. To move at the SI conference.

I am looking forward to sharing in this next call but more then that to hear and agree with the prayers of the saints.

2012/7/5 13:59Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

For those that have already written down the ACCESS # number it has been corrected.

here is the correct information:

Call number is 209.255.1000. Canadian callers use 559.670.1000. Access code for both numbers is 109083#. All callers responsible for long distance charges.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the calls every sunday night at 8pm CST / 9 EST time.

2012/7/5 18:30Profile

Re: SI Prayer Call Tomirrow Evening 7/8

Saints gentle reminder of first conference call to cover Sermon Index conference in prayer. Purpose of call will be to pray for The Church and Upcoming Persecution in N. America. Greg Gordon will lead off to share his heart for conference.

Call time is 9pm Eastern, 8 pm Central, 7pm Mountain, 6pm Pacific. U S callers please call in on 209.255.1000. Canadian callers please call in on 559.670.1000. Access code for both numbers is 109083#. All callers responsible for long distance charges.

Saints I have been told and even read the persecuted church in foreign nations pray for us. They pray that we will withstand the persecutions that will soon come upon us. Even on a call today a word was given that martyrdom will come upon the church in America.

Out time had come. We must prepare for the battle by prayer. Indeed Brother Andrew has said prayer is not preparation for the battle. Prayer is the battle.

So hear the call to action stations. This is condition one through out the body of Christ. Let us come and shape history as His Story by our prayers.

Posted by Bearmaster.

2012/7/7 11:12

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy