SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : How shall we live?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
markitats

Springdale AR

How shall we live?

True Biblical Christianity can be surmised through this quote by Dave Davidson, "If you found a cure for cancer, wouldn't it be inconceivable to hide it from the rest of mankind? How much more inconceivable to keep silent the cure from the eternal wages of death.” I believe that statement with all of my heart and if I didn’t, I would not be wasting my time with living a Christian life. We have within us the cure for the depravity of all humanity and that cure being Jesus. The question comes to mind wither we view Jesus as just a good teacher, a good man, or as the Bible depicts Him, the lamb of God that takes away the sins of the world. Keep in mind the way you view Jesus is the way you represent Him in your everyday lives. For instance even the Jews view Jesus as a good teacher, yet they do not believe Him to be the Messiah. The world views Jesus as a good man, but they care nothing for His teachings unless it benefits them somehow. Now if you’re like myself, you view Jesus as the very air you breath and the steps you take in life. If we expect the world to hear our voice, we must live with the attitude that because Jesus paid a debt for us He did not owe, we owe Him our everything in this life.

2005/2/13 17:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy