See Opportunities to Serve with SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : the watchman report

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DEADn

Lakeland FL

the watchman report

http://watchmanreport.com/

Not sure if anyone has ever heard of this website. I stumble across it and found it very intriguing but discerning as well. See what you think about it.

2012/6/26 21:53Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: the watchman report

I just went to the website and saw some posts of pictures that I would not want any family members to see. It seems something is wrong with their spirit and walk with the Lord if they are going to post these things.

Alot of it seems to be done in a very eccentric way to get people to view it more. I notice this is a problem with some ministries trying to start that focus on end times events and be very graphic and eccentric about their posting.

I would not consider that a valuable resource nor something I would refer people to for end times materials. It is sad today that anyone can start a impressive looking website with much content. This calls for great discernment on the saints part to be prayerful and careful of what we partake in for our information about the things of God.

2012/6/26 23:11Profile
Areadymind

Pacific Ocean

Re: the watchman report

"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

-Philippians 4:7-8

"Neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do."

-1 Timothy 1:4

"Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou has heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus."

-2 Timothy 1:13

2012/6/26 23:31Profile
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Re:

Quote:

by sermonindex on 2012/6/26 20:11:29

I just went to the website and saw some posts of pictures that I would not want any family members to see. It seems something is wrong with their spirit and walk with the Lord if they are going to post these things.

Alot of it seems to be done in a very eccentric way to get people to view it more. I notice this is a problem with some ministries trying to start that focus on end times events and be very graphic and eccentric about their posting.

You don't like the pictures? What kind of pictures do you think are deemed family acceptable? Many times pictures convey what the message is all about. I don't know alot about this website but I have read a few articles. I have kept an arms distance with its product because it is about end times stuff from what I have found. I don't dwell alot on end times stuff because too many people blow hot air about it imo. That is another story though.

I like the imagery of what I have seen so far though.

2012/6/27 9:12Profile

©2002-2021 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy