SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : "Being Born-Again Linked to More Brain Atrophy"

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

"Being Born-Again Linked to More Brain Atrophy"

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002628400#post1

This is where this kind of thing starts. Kinda reminds me of the history of the pre-holocaust "scientific" propaganda Hitler used to justify extinguishing the jews and christians through genocide. Sweden has been locking up Christians who hold to the truths of scriptures & taking their children away for several years now (I read of some cases).
Many of the martyrs of the persecuted church down through the ages were held, tried, & executed as "crazy", "unfit for society", "unable to properly integrate into normal society", "mentally insane", etc.

2012/6/23 19:20
brothagary

Re: "Being Born-Again Linked to More Brain Atrophy"

what this about sweeden ,,is it current

2012/6/23 19:51Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

They are going to demonize Christians world-wide even in America this is what the upcoming conference on persecution is about: http://sermonindex2012.eventbrite.ca/

2012/6/23 22:01Profile
Trekker

northern USA

Re: "Being Born-Again Linked to More Brain Atrophy"

That so-called research article is such an old article and has been brought up on SI so many times it is becoming nauseating. I do agree with your sentiments jeffmar but that article on brain atrophy is really getting old.

On another note, one other thing that was predominant in Europe and Germany immediately pre-Holocaust was a great deal of occultism. The nation was saturated with it, much like the USA is now. And one thing that is not taught in the school text books is that Hitler and his Nazi cohorts were deeply involved in the occult. I would say that explain a whole lot, wouldn't you?

2012/6/23 22:26Profile

Re:

Don't know how old the "study" is, but it was just published now, at such a time as this.

2012/6/23 23:13

Re:

Greg,
We are in Albuquerque, NM. The closest public showing of the event is in Channing, TX well over 4 hrs away. We are part of a home fellowship & have loose acquainted fellowship with another home fellowship here in ABQ as well. Will we be able to watch it live on the internet? If so, we can HDMI connect a laptop to a flat-screen and all watch it in a home. Is that doable? I think this is definitely going to be an event used by God to bring sobriety and reality back to the church & a prophetic trumpet call to the people of God to prepare for the day of battle soon approaching. I will be praying for the fruitfulness of this Word God is sounding as an alarm bell in His love and mercy in this last hour.
In Christ's Love,
Jeff

2012/6/23 23:26
Trekker

northern USA

Re:

QUOTE: "Don't know how old the "study" is, but it was just published now, at such a time as this."==JEFFMAR

No, it was actually published over at least a year ago, give or take. In fact, i can't recall for sure but i think even i myself might have posted it here when it first came out.

2012/6/23 23:29Profile

Re:

Well, it was just now republished. It just appeared on The Drudge Report and was taken from a recent newspaper/Internet news article publication. Anyways, it really doesn't matter. :-).
In Him,
Jeff

2012/6/23 23:39

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy