Click on it I dare U

2005/2/11 16:05Profile
AgesofWar

Chicago IL USA

Re: Burning Bush ... George that is

George Bush is your hero huh

Well check out the site below.

2005/2/13 5:31Profile

So Question...Are you Praying for Your Leaders?

Just a question....Are You personally praying for your Leaders which includes the President? And why the anger inside of you? Who hurt you? What happened to cause this anger? You will only find freedom through forgiveness.

2005/2/13 7:11
AgesofWar

Chicago IL USA

Re: So Question...Are you Praying for Your Leaders?

Does God hate the Evil of this World?

I will answer your question:

Evil hurt me.

And I hate Evil.

I hate Evil with a fiery Hate, Evil Try’s to call The TRUE GOD of the Heavens Nothing. I hate all the pain that being apart from God Causes.

Do I pray for Mr. Bush...? Well to be honest NO.

Should I? Yes I should.

Should I call a Wolf a Sheep...? NO

Should I Warn my fellow Sheep.... Yes.

Should I upon discovering that Bush my old hero, likes to compromise with Satan, say nothing and be like "ohh well someone else will say something"
Or should I myself take the time to at least direct peeps to the web site that I visited, and then let them come back and talk about the info they read.

Do you hate evil and its many faces?

You say of course but do you really?

Does it make you angry?

Do you think I do not Love or Forgive that I somehow am an angry man lashing out at the World for some scar that has gone unattended 2?

No Jesus has closed the wound and is in fact is living in me.

I simply want you all to be aware of the hour in which we live...

I want to somehow express to you the depths at which evil have infiltrated the church and the nation of America and the World.

To somehow provoke you to take action and not put your hopes in any man, because if you check out the web site and actually read what I did and consider the implications... Well then you may no longer think me a hate monger but one who has been called to simply speak.

Michael
AKA AGESOFWAR

2005/2/13 13:11Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Careful...

This is not a bully pulpit.
The site your referred to has it's own inherent problems, it's been mentioned here before and why this is largely being ignored. What is the point?
Check your P.S. Brother

2005/2/13 13:33Profile
AgesofWar

Chicago IL USA

Re:

Quote:
This is not a bully pulpit.The site your referred to has it's own inherent problems, it's been mentioned here before and why this is largely being ignored. What is the point?
Check your P.S. Brother

Ok your right... I re-read the Post it was kinda...umm.. it was harsh.

Love you guys cyas

PS. I edited out alot of stuff and the PS :-P

PPS. Whats wrong with the site? I would like to know if there is some problems reported on it.

2005/2/13 13:36Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

I understand brother,

There are a lot of things that can push our buttons and it's easy to forget that and start off on different tangents. As much as I grieve over the things being done by a 'ministry' such as the recent posting on one Mr.Hinn, even then I can sense a check in my spirit...It is certainly not all 'Kumbya' and warm fuzzies. I guess it's sometimes where we end up directing things, at the issue or at one another? Hope in all things it gives us pause to consider... I fail to do so often.

To that reference countering the site you mentioned, will have to do some digging, but in the mean time, here is some previous discussion;
[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=3328&forum=35&start=0&viewmode=flat&order=0]President Bush's Faith?[/url]

2005/2/13 14:18Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

Not sure but it may be burried in this somewhere;

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic_id=2727&forum=35&start=50&viewmode=flat&order=1]Article on President Bush[/url]

There was an awful lot of disscusion around election time....politics..no wonder Jesus never bothered with it ;-)

Well, there was [i] "Go tell that fox..."[/i]

2005/2/13 14:46Profile
gtenigma

MD

Re: Burning Bush ... George that is

Hi Michael.

I visited www.bushrevealed.com and www.repentamerica.com (their sponsers) after I read your post.

In my opinion, I see a lot of anger and hate in these websites. It is a lot of misrepresentation of the True Christianity.
Lord Jesus never went around condemning sinners to hell. He only did that to the self righteous Pharisees. He brought forgiveness and expressed it in such a loving way. Remember the women caught in adultery. People were going to stone her and that is exactly what she deserved but what did our Lord Jesus do? How did He deal with this issue?

The reason I am saying this is because I used to be one of the worst kind of sinners and when I was living in sin, I knew what I was doing was wrong. No one needed to remind me. God already reminds me every time in my conscious.

When people constantly condemn others in the name of Christianity, people will automatically develop hatred towards us because everyone knows that it is impossible to live the life that is talked about it in the bible. Only true Christians know this life is possible because we have the Holy Spirit living in us and teaching us these things. Unbelievers will never know these things unless God Himself tells them.

So, please my brother, let us instead reveal Jesus Christ to the world by the way we live and love each-other and not by speech alone.

Arun

2005/2/13 17:48Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
PPS. Whats wrong with the site? I would like to know if there is some problems reported on it.

Really these forums are not to bash or alert people to websites of questionable matter but to edify, encourage, uplift the body of Christ. I have to agree with Brother Arun that these 2 websites are quite harsh and some of the content is given in a wrong spirit blantantly. I don't mind your participation on the forums but I have seen that you are posting links to these sites quite abit and would ask you to refrain from that. If you have come to SermonIndex to trumpet your own opinions then you have come to the wrong place. But rather if you have come here to want to know more about Jesus and [b]know Jesus better[/b] then you have come to the right place. There are many audio sermon resources that will encourage and strengthen your walk with Christ.

If you have been around this site for awhile then you would know that there are many street preachers on this site but of the type that don't condemn or put down people. Brother Jesse Morrel (his sermons are on this site) is a great example of an open-air preacher who has an conviction and passion for souls similar to the old open air preachers from the past 1800's etc.

I encourage you to listen and watch and see what type of spirit of people are represented here before you trumpet your opinions.

2005/2/13 17:57Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy