SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Prosperity Testimony

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
AgesofWar

Chicago IL USA

Prosperity Testimony

Well I had finally decided to give my life to Christ and went looking for a church. I went to Assemblies of God but It was a little far from me since I did not have a car at the time.

Then I decided to try a "new" church that was just 2 blocks away. And In my zeal for the Lord I thought it was the cats meow. Then I began to hear the Pastor talk about healing and houses and cars. I still did not think anything of it.

Then I was on the internet and did some research and found that the church I went to was part of the Ramah Bible college, founded by Kenneth Hagan and Kenneth Copland...

I went and downloaded some video and saw them making literal animal noises and laughing uncontrollably, further research showed me the depths of there false signs and wonders.

I said this is not the God I know.

I started to do more research, and found that they were all linked to the prosperity Gospel.

I then listened to Wilkerson and others about the Prosperity Gospel and I became confused. The confusion stemed from disbelif caused by a false teaching. I said to my self why would GOD of put me in this church? Then the question "Is there a God?" Just then I started to develop problems with my Wife. And as I pulled away from the Lord and in doing so I pulled away from my wife, until I handed her divorce papers. I betrayed my Marraige Hated everything and became a drug addict again.

When I say to you don't fall away on account of false teachers I mean it, Please don't.

GOD is Faithful even if we are not. I pulled away but he never did.

Long story short God used my Loving wife to bring me back but I still bear the Scars of those Dogs.

In Love Michael

2005/2/11 12:39Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy