SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : God Is With You

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
FranklinB

God Is With You

You might be going through a tough time right now, but taken from the life of Isaac God is able to shower you with his goodness even in the middle of your circumstance and have everyone around you amazed. And that should be normal because we serve a supernatural God that doesn't need circumstances to line up for people to see his goodness, but right where you are right now. I was reading through Genesis and how Isaac was traveling and God told him don't go down to Egypt because there was a famine in the land and he pitched his tent in the land of the Philistines. And it says Isaac sowed and reaped an hundredfold in that same year. And he waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great. He became so great that the people asked him to depart from them. What's so supernatural about that, because he sowed and reaped an hundredfold with no water. There was no rain and the Philistines stopped up the wells of his father Abraham after his death. So, you could say God made a way out of no way. And after he departed they came to him to make a covenant with him because they saw certainly that the Lord was with him. They saw that the Lord was with him because they saw the goodness of God manifested in his life. And God can do the same thing for you, and have people wonder how in the world did that happen. The goodness of God can manifest in your situation at any given moment.

Even his son Jacob after he had deceived his father Isaac and stole his brother's blessing and his mother told him to flee to her brother's house unless his brother kills him. And he fled and during his journey he fell asleep one night and had a dream where he saw a ladder reaching from earth to heaven and angels ascending and descending on it and the Lord stood above it and told him that he would be with him wherever he went and Jacob woke up and said, "Surely the Lord is in this place; and I knew it not." I know sometimes the way might get rough, but God is there. And he will never leave you nor foresake you. Put your trust in him and line yourself up with his word. Think, believe, speak, and act in line with his word and people will say the same about you, "We saw certainly that the Lord was with you." (Taken from Genesis 26 & 27)

And if you want the assurance that God the father is with you I urge you to receive Jesus as your Lord and Savior. It's not hard all you have to do is believe God raised Jesus from the dead and confess him as your Lord and Savior (Romans 10:9,10). "Dear God I confess that I have sinned, but I receive what Jesus did for me on the cross. He took my sins that I can be forgiven. And I believe that you raised him from the dead and I confess Jesus is my Lord and Savior." Amen!

2012/6/16 3:09Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy