SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : The rising Caliphate; The fruition of Muslim hope: Islamic domination and the Anti-christ.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Now Yemen...Riots across the "Arab Spring" against America.

SANAA, Yemen – Protesters angered by a film they consider blasphemous to Islam have stormed the U.S. Embassy compound in Yemen's capital, Sanaa, in the most recent attack on U.S. diplomatic posts in the Middle East.

The Associated Press reports the protesters reached the embassy's grounds but did not enter the building housing the offices. Once inside the embassy, the mob tore down the U.S. flag and burned it. Before storming the compound, the demonstrators removed the embassy's sign and set tires on fire.

It was similar to an attack on the U.S. Embassy in the Egyptian capital of Cairo on Tuesday night. A mob of Libyans also attacked the U.S. consulate in the eastern city of Benghazi on Tuesday, killing American Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09/13/protesters-angry-over-anti-islam-film-storm-us-embassy-in-yemen/#ixzz26LXJWNMm

2012/9/13 7:00
MaryJane

Re: Now Yemen...Riots across the "Arab Spring" against America.

Tom

I keep hearing about these attacks but I don't understand what movie it is that has so many people upset in the Muslim countries. I don't keep up with movies much though. Do you know what movie they are talking about?

God bless
mj

2012/9/13 7:47Profile

Re: It was not the movie..but the Mullahs used it to rally Riot for Allah.

This is the film that outraged the entire Arab Spring. I believe it sub-consequential to the motives of the Muslim Brotherhood and unified Al-Quida groups, who benefit from Chaos in general, as they spew the murderous fanaticism of true Islamic devotion: "KILL EVERYONE WHO WILL NOT SUBMIT!"

Otherwise, they saw an opportunity and jumped on it...to further their cause of Worldwide Islamic Supremacy.

INNOCENCE OF MUSLIMS Muhammad Film: by SAM BACILE.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/09/13/innocence-muslims-producer-identity-questioned-actors-say-were-duped/

2012/9/13 8:32

Muslim Mobs Target US Embassies. Urgent. 9-11 anniversary protests.

Intensifying.

Muslim Mobs Target US Embassies
URGENT: Muslim protesters storm US Embassy compound in Yemen's capital, burning the American flag and smashing windows, as officials fire warning shots and tear gas at protesters outside US Embassy in Cairo, Egypt.

Obama Administration Says Yemeni Government Claims It Has 'Restored Order' TIMELINE OF MURDER: US Envoy's Killing Marked by Chaos, Confusion.

Mother of Murdered US Ambassador Says He Wanted to be in Libya.

Obama Speaks With Libyan, Egyptian Presidents After Attacks.

2 Navy Destroyers Sent to Waters Off Libya, Marine Unit Dispatched.

US Officials Investigate Whether Strike on Benghazi Post 'Coordinated,' Timed for 9/11 Anniversary.

Diplomat Killed in Libya Sent Chilling Message to Fellow Gamers Before Death.

Lawmakers Call for Libya, Egypt Aid to Be Stripped over Attacks on US Posts.

Ambassador Stevens Remembered as Selfless Diplomat.

Romney Rips Obama Over Handling of Attack in Libya.

VIDEO: US Embassy Attacked in Yemen Violent Protests in Yemen, Libya and Egypt. [ Fox.]

http://www.foxnews.com/index.html

2012/9/13 8:42
MaryJane

Re: Muslim Mobs Target US Embassies. Urgent. 9-11 anniversary protests.

Thank you Tom for finding that information for me.

Edit: Tom I do not know if you were aware but the link you provided to that you tube trailer for the movie was very offensive and should have some kind of warning for SI members. I just went to the link with out knowing and am very sorry that I did.

God bless
mj

2012/9/13 9:27Profile
White_Stone

North Central Florida

Yes, a warning about the link

The initial YouTube link was about the Russian 'girl band' with the offensive name 'P___ something' (disgusting in it's own right). It showed filthy images of the band at work.

Next it talked about a link between muslims and the Eastern Orthodox Church in Russia.

We saw nothing to inflame muslims, it did upset us, however.

We followed a link to another video that was supposed to be about the Innocence of Muslims. That seemed to be uplifting their prophet.

regards,
ws

2012/9/13 13:57Profile
MaryJane

Re: Yes, a warning about the link

by White_Stone on 2012/9/13 7:57:19

The initial YouTube link was about the Russian 'girl band' with the offensive name 'P___ something' (disgusting in it's own right). It showed filthy images of the band at work.

Next it talked about a link between muslims and the Eastern Orthodox Church in Russia.

We saw nothing to inflame muslims, it did upset us, however.

We followed a link to another video that was supposed to be about the Innocence of Muslims. That seemed to be uplifting their prophet.

regards,
ws

Thank you white stone for clearing up the issue of what the link was actually going to.I did not watch the you tube video from the link Brother Tom shared all the way through. The first images I saw were vile so I clicked it closed. I know I asked about the movie but I regret it now. I'm sure when Tom realizes its content he will deal with the link and edit his post.

It seems the movie never did have anything to do with this attack. It was just a cover so that some could murder innocent people.

God bless
maryjane

2012/9/13 14:14Profile

I trusted an unknown site

Edit: "Tom I do not know if you were aware but the link you provided to that you tube trailer for the movie was very offensive and should have some kind of warning for SI members. I just went to the link with out knowing and am very sorry that I did." ...WS and MJ..

Very Sorry Mary Jane and White-Stone for the dirty-link: I never thought twice about it, as I just copied and pasted the link without viewing it, trusting the site and the title........Should have known better.

As soon as I post this, I will delete the link, with my apologies [ my bad ] to any others that may have been offended. I will be much more vigilant from now on...

Sincerely; Tom.

2012/9/13 16:45
MaryJane

Re: I trusted an unknown site

by Brothertom on 2012/9/13 10:45:29

Edit: "Tom I do not know if you were aware but the link you provided to that you tube trailer for the movie was very offensive and should have some kind of warning for SI members. I just went to the link with out knowing and am very sorry that I did." ...WS and MJ..

Very Sorry Mary Jane and White-Stone for the dirty-link: I never thought twice about it, as I just copied and pasted the link without viewing it, trusting the site and the title........Should have known better.

As soon as I post this, I will delete the link, with my apologies [ my bad ] to any others that may have been offended. I will be much more vigilant from now on...

Sincerely; Tom.

Tom I knew that once you were made aware the link would be dealt with.I know your love for the LORD and that you would not purposefully post something like that. I want to apologies as well because it was my question that got you looking for the link in the first place. I am sorry for that.

God bless
mj

2012/9/13 17:01Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re: I trusted an unknown site

i love Josef Tson's sermon here on this website titled, "The Battle Is For The Mind". Sorry that I can't provide a hyper-link to it at this time.
That sermon has great Truth in it, on how the christian is to battle Islamists.

2012/9/13 18:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy