SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Upcoming SermonIndex.net Simulcast 2012: The Church And Coming Persecution - Oct 5-6

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Upcoming SermonIndex.net Simulcast 2012: The Church And Coming Persecution - Oct 5-6

THEME: The Church And Coming Persecution
The burden behind this years SermonIndex.net Simulcast theme is to prepare the body of Christ especially in the West for coming persecution. It does not matter what theological viewpoint we hold for the endtimes we will all experience increased persecution before the coming of our precious Lord. This event is geared to encourage, equip and give practical suggestions from the persecuted church in other parts of the world and in lessons from church history.

SCHEDULE: Speaking Sessions (EST)
1. The Church and The End Times Apostasy (7pm Oct 5th) - Steve Gallagher
2. The House Church Movement in China (9am Oct 6th) - E.A. Johnston
3. The Power Of The Spirit In The Early Church (10:30am Oct 6th) - Sandeep Poonen
4. Home Meetings Movement During Persecution (1pm Oct 6th) - TBA Speaker
5. Persecution in the Book Of Acts (3pm Oct 6th) - Al Whittinghill
6. The Coming Worldwide Persecution (7pm Oct 6th) - Brian Long

Share this with as many as possible and pray about becoming a simulcast location:

https://www.sermonindex.net/live/

or

http://sermonindex2012.eventbrite.ca/

2012/6/11 0:06Profile
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

Re: Upcoming SermonIndex.net Simulcast 2012: The Church And Coming Persecution - Oct

It is good to hear that SI will be holding another conference/simulcast this year! I find it interesting that the theme is on the persecuted church. Persecution has been something that I have been researching, reading about, and praying often about recently. God seems to be bringing His people to an awareness of the reality of persecution, and it would be good for as many that are able to attend this event. I am praying that I will be able to as well, according to God's will. Last year's Fear of God conference was a great blessing.

2012/6/11 9:24Profile

Re:

Greg this could very well be only conference of its type in N. America. God grant that hearts be prepared to hear these messages. It woukd be great if you could find people from the 10/40 to come and testify. But the logistics make it difficult.

Bearmaster.

2012/6/11 11:36
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Persecution has been something that I have been researching, reading about, and praying often about recently. God seems to be bringing His people to an awareness of the reality of persecution, and it would be good for as many that are able to attend this event. I am praying that I will be able to as well, according to God's will. Last year's Fear of God conference was a great blessing.

Amen brother. We are looking for you to be involved and do share the word with others. Many will ignore such a conference because of the theme but may God bring them. The body of Christ needs to hear these messages. Thank you for your heart for the Lord.

Quote:
Greg this could very well be only conference of its type in N. America. God grant that hearts be prepared to hear these messages. It woukd be great if you could find people from the 10/40 to come and testify. But the logistics make it difficult.

I believe it truly is possibly the only conference that has its aim to help equip and encourage the body of Christ for the time of suffering very close by. May we not take this lightly as another conference but as a time of preparation for many. I have felt to get brothers who are in North America to share for the fact that this is a warning to the body of Christ in North America and not to other parts of the world that are already under persecution.

I do hope there could be some who have been persecuted to come and share testimonies during the event.

Keep spreading the word about this event saints, I believe it is important to get it out to as many as possible.

2012/6/11 12:01Profile

Re:

The subject matter is excellent and extremly relevent. If we truly believe that persecution is coming soon, and that the Lord is coming soon, then this has to unfluence our feelings towards revival and just what an end time revival will look like. If there is a coming storm and severe persecution coming to the church, then when the Lord pours out His Spirit on His people it will be for a very different purpose than revivals of the last few centuries.

Brother Yun is a great speaker :) ...........bro Frank

2012/6/11 12:36

Re:

Quote:
The subject matter is excellent and extremly relevent. If we truly believe that persecution is coming soon, and that the Lord is coming soon, then this has to influence our feelings towards revival and just what an end time revival will look like. If there is a coming storm and severe persecution coming to the church, then when the Lord pours out His Spirit on His people it will be for a very different purpose than revivals of the last few centuries.

Brother Yun is a great speaker :) ...........bro Frank

Agree.

2012/6/12 1:59

Re: Will spread word

Greg bringing this to front again. Believe to be the most urgent and important of SI conferences. Church in N. America not ready for persecution. Need warning before too late.

Bearmaster.

2012/6/12 11:05

Re:

To be fully candid, as soon as I saw the dates, I wanted to pray The LORD would hold back any events that would make this Conference cancel. Please pray that as well. The world is a powder keg at the moment - but I do believe that The LORD can hold back the plans or desires of men.
Didn't want to say that earlier because of sensitivities for the sensitive, but sometimes reality needs to trump sensitivity.
But in the mean-time - we can still enjoy the messages of these men presently. I like that Steve guy too. :)
LORD Bless!

2012/6/12 13:12
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

We are believing that this event is in the timing of Lord. Do continue to spread the word and tell others about this important event.

A great need is to setup more simulcast locations all across North America so many will be blessed by the event: http://sermonindex2012.eventbrite.ca/

2012/6/12 15:30Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Saints,

We have now confirmed Sandeep Poonen and Mark S. Case to speak at the simulcast. We are still waiting to hear back from the last speaker. Please pray God's will be done.

http://sermonindex2012.eventbrite.ca/

2012/6/13 18:04Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy