SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Devotional Thoughts : Unreached of the Day: Nosu, Tianba of China

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Unreached of the Day: Nosu, Tianba of China

Nosu, Tianba of China
Violent conflict, inter-tribal and inter-clan warfare, and the taking of slaves were commonplace among the various branches of the Nosu until recently. The War songs were equally awe inspiring: "We are the famous Black Nosu! We are the tigers who eat up human flesh! We are the butchers who skin people alive! We are the supermen!'" The Tianba Nosu have been influenced by Chinese culture more than the other Nosu groups in Sichuan, although they still retain their traditional dress and most of their ceremonies and customs.

Ministry Obstacles
These people may have little concept of a loving, forgiving creator God.

Outreach Ideas
Sustained, focused prayer is needed to prepare these people to receive the good news of Christ.

Pray for the followers of Christ
There may be no followers of Christ among the Tianba Nosu today, but pray for those that will soon emerge from this group. Pray they will be kind and compassionate to one another.

Pray for the entire people group
Pray the Tianba Nosu may overcome their history of violence, and increasingly hunger to know the Prince of peace.

Scripture Focus
"Do you not say, 'There are yet four months, and then comes the harvest?' Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look on the fields, that they are white for harvest." John 4:35

People Name: Nosu, Tianba
10/40 Window: Yes
Population: 101,000
World Population: 101,000
Language: Nuosu
Primary Religion: Ethnic Religions
Bible: New Testament
Online Audio NT: No
Jesus Film: Yes
Audio Recordings: Yes
Christ Followers: Few, less than 2%
Progress Level:

read more: http://bit.ly/LOsP8N

2012/6/1 11:25Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re: Unreached of the Day: Nosu, Tianba of China

Praying.

I rarely respond to these threads, but I want to say that my wife and I usually remember these groups in our prayers when they are posted.

Thanks for posting...and we will be praying for this group.

2012/6/1 14:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy