SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : the preparation,is the separation

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
brothagary

Re:

hi andrew,,,,,,sorry about useing the term carsamatic,,ishould have said spiritual gifted brothers

i felt by reading your post that the post about the prepartion is the seperation ,was the one that you may have been responding to ,,,,the season of seperation is the actual prophecy ,but only the last half,,,, and i know in my spirit that i wont be able to fully understand all of it ,,,,,,but any questions you have regarding any of the three posts ,,please ask my via email ,,and lord willing i may be able to elaborat a liitel more

after morning prayer and wile i was work this morning ,,i had some thoughts go through my mind for a couple of hours ,,about the part in the prophecy that mentions gods two sons ,and the firsts funeral

we can converse tomorow about that if you wish

brother ill email you so you should autamaticly recieve my email it will be in my wifes name ,i think

blessings brother gary

2012/5/29 5:07Profile
brothagary

Re:

BRETHERN i felt led to bump this topic ,becasue it seems to be linked with the other topic i posted about watchman nee, and the nature of union between man and woman,a picture of santfication ,and also the topic season of seperation ,and the topic greastest question

these topics are also conected to what greg has been led to post about persacution

maby some of those who are spirtual ,and gifted ,,may be led to coment and speak what they feel they have decernd from ,this group of topics

blessings

2012/6/15 14:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy