SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : UNCLEAN UNCLEAN!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
beatenpath

UNCLEAN UNCLEAN!

Please pray for me. I'm full of filth and rottenness. I tend to look at the faults of people and look pass what's good in them. I hate how I hold onto grudges and want to pull people down. Why is this so? UNCLEAN UNCLEAN!

2012/5/25 21:46Profile
beekpr

Re: UNCLEAN UNCLEAN!

Beatenpath, I know by experience that when the Holy Spirit opens our eyes so that we can see ourselves as we really are, it just isn't pretty. If we cry out to God to make us what we ought to be-that's when transformation begins! There are no formulas for transformation except to yield ourselves totally to Him in our helplessness and follow what He prompts us to do. Sometimes this is to confess our wrongs to another as you have done so that they can help us pray, other times to go back and make wrongs right, but always to obey Him. May God continue the good work that He has begun in you!

2012/5/25 22:19Profile
Dlight

Hi beatenpath,

I feel the same way exactly, except with various areas in my life. UNCLEAN, UNCLEAN UNCLEAN!!!

But my consolation is that it is the light of Christ that reveals darkness. If we see this sin in ourselves, then we can hope that it is the Lord who is showing us, and that He is working in us to conform us to the image of Christ.

The Lord wills to make us clean. If we come to Him in faith, he will cleanse us.

2012/5/25 23:35Profile
pilgrim777

Re:

I pray the Love of God will be shed abroad in your heart and that the spirit of reconciliation and love will set you free to look unto Jesus and not yourself or others.

Hebrews 12:1-2

Pilgrim

2012/5/25 23:53Profile
Trekker

northern USA

hi there, could we have a first name to use when we pray for you?

2012/5/26 0:07Profile

Re:

He that has this hope fixed on Jesus purifies himself just as Jesus is pure.

2012/5/26 0:07
beatenpath

Re:

jr is the name. Thanks again.

2012/5/26 0:39Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy