SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : the greatests question

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
brothagary

the greatests question

brother and sisters ,,,what is the greastest question ,you can sinceraly ask your self ,and god ,,,,,,,,brethern if god gave you an answer would it be like this ,,,,

god answerd my question tonight

i think the real question is can even christan ministery and fellowship in places like face book and other fourms ,,wreak, or disrupt ,or stagnate ,a mariage relationship ,with jesus ,,can we put to much time in good things like this ,and neglect plaine bible study medataion,,and secrect prayer which results in a spirirt impowered life ,a excelarated growth in grace ,toward high degrees of maturety and denile of thin fleshly membrains that rest as a vail over our heart ,,a maturing denile of self gratafication to the highest or ever increasings degrees ,,in other words geting our prioritys right ,,

does this persute of fellowship in this way become a secret idol ,because of our over emphesis of gods blessings of gifts and presious fellowship,,,and can it become our darling sin ,,that we will hold on to for years in place of ,in this state ,borderline unimagenable ,fellowship ,in such an intament way ,that may not have even noen by us ,even in our new birth ,,is there a bibical ever increasing mystical union with christ that we push away ,in place of secondary gifts and godliy blessings ,,,,%%%%%

for me that answwer is yes

presious beloved brothers and sisters ,,,,can i ask you ,do you think ,,god is calling you ,into an utter denile of all earthly pleasures ,,and god givern libertys ,,and even fellow ship an even ministery ,,for season according to the lords good plesure,,,,

TO SEEK HIM WITH ALL THY HEART

WITH FASTING

till we be endured with a greater power from on high

for me the answer is yes he is

brothers and presious siters ,,i call upon you in the name of mighty name of jesus in the spirit of faith

to pray for me

and for one to another,,for an ever increasing conviction of our need for ever increasing power ,and a flesh desolveing ,revalation of the preasence of eloi ,eloi ,eloi

the thrice holy ,,and for an heart shifting abiding expectation ,,of an ever increasing intamant mariage union,that moves towards a oneness ,that is unknowen to us ,,,,,moving towards infenet oneness ,and an unspeakable knowing him ,in the near future ,,wile we are in this tabanacal

that we might fine our selfs on that holy mountaint sholder to sholder ,with the one who died for us

amen

will you walk with me

out side the gate baring his reproch

will you come to the foot of the cross afresh

and drink his blood
and eat his flesh

will you come with me to die with him and hold my hand

will you walk with me into his tomb ,and stare at the mercy seat ,and hear the angles voice

will you with me cast aside our differencees

and be immersed in the reality of the resarected lord

and stay hear for a wile ,for a season ,,,,

leaving our darling sins at the cross

will you come a fresh with me to the cross of christ

where our joy was born
and our peace dawned
and the mercy of christ was scorned
will you sit with me at is feet for a time and a time

and come and give him thanks

and stare at glory of the lamb

wile we look across to one another just for a glance for a seconed or two ,,,,,,

and then fix our eyes upon the son of the living god

will you come to this place with me soon ,,verry soon ,,

when we wake tomorrow ,will you remind me of my lord what he did for us ,,for me an undeserving sinner ,,

will you

will you tell me what he did for us

will you call me to secret prayer tomorrow

and the next day ,and the next

come let us rember the lords death till he comes

come let us have faith and remember

help me for sake my self for his sake

for soon he will come ,with a,shout

with the voice of an acrkangle

with the trumpet call of god

let us be glaring at the christ ,,when he comes

and glancing at one another in love

blessings ,,brother gary

2012/5/25 9:08Profile
brothagary

Re: the greatests question

Bumping this, for the time is near

2020/10/27 1:04Profile
brothagary

Re:

hello everyone its been a while since iv posted here

2020/10/27 1:07Profile
NeedHim2018

Re:

Thank you for this encouragement to whole hearted devotion to Christ, Gary! God bless you brother and please let us know if we can pray for you about anything :)

John

2020/10/27 1:25Profile

Re:

Shalom Gary. Greetings to you and Brenda in Australia. Peace be upon you and your household from a servant of the Lord of the Isles. The Spirit says, COME.

Now Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon gave orders about Jeremiah through Nebuzaradan the captain of the bodyguard, saying, “Take him and look after him, and do nothing harmful to him, but rather deal with him just as he tells you.” So Nebuzaradan the captain of the bodyguard sent word, along with Nebushazban the Rab-saris, and Nergal-sar-ezer the Rab-mag, and all the leading officers of the king of Babylon; they even sent and took Jeremiah out of the court of the guardhouse and entrusted him to Gedaliah, the son of Ahikam, the son of Shaphan, to take him home. So he stayed among the people. Now the word of the LORD had come to Jeremiah while he was confined in the court of the guardhouse, saying, “Go and speak to Ebed-melech the Ethiopian, saying, ‘Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, “Behold, I am about to bring My words on this city for disaster and not for prosperity; and they will take place before you on that day. “But I will deliver you on that day,” declares the LORD, “and you will not be given into the hand of the men whom you dread. “For I will certainly rescue you, and you will not fall by the sword; but you will have your own life as booty, because you have trusted in Me,” declares the LORD.’ ”

The time of visitation is near upon us and the time for the Great King to speak is at hand and He shall choose His servants as He chooses and judge His House as He chooses and save whom He chooses.

But let him who boasts boast of this, that he understands and knows Me, that I am the LORD who exercises lovingkindness, justice and righteousness on earth; for I delight in these things,” declares the LORD. “Behold, the days are coming,” declares the LORD, “that I will punish all who are circumcised and yet uncircumcised— Egypt and Judah, and Edom and the sons of Ammon, and Moab and all those inhabiting the desert who clip the hair on their temples; for all the nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised of heart.”

ܡܫܚܐ

2020/10/27 3:24
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
presious beloved brothers and sisters ,,,,can i ask you ,do you think ,,god is calling you ,into an utter denile of all earthly pleasures ,,and god givern libertys ,,and even fellow ship an even ministery ,,for season according to the lords good plesure,,,,

Amen brother, what a time we are living in and it is the grace of God that our eyes will be found to be on Christ when He appears. As our Lord warns that the love of many will grow cold and also that at His appearing will he "find faith on the earth?".

Let us pray for each other that we will all awake unto righteousness and sin not. And that our oil vessels will be full (Matthew 25).

2020/10/27 6:50Profile
billy1980

Tennesse-

Re:

Thank you brother Gary!!! Blessings in Christ

2020/10/27 11:59Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy