SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : continued prayers

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

continued prayers

I have been going through a tough year actually now a little over a year. It is funny at times over the past 2 months i have had some great progress it seemed, but then i began to fall back again and again then with some times of strength again. Over the past month i have began to set a time throughout the day in prayer and reading scripture with the Lord, i believe that is the first time i have done that on a daily basis possibly since i first became a believer. But, i still am struggling mightily from having evil thoughts towards others, to struggling with sins in my heart like hatred, bitterness, jealousy, unforgiveness, a lack of love, a lack of faith, the list goes on. I am just in the state of confusion, sometimes i am real strong and then yesterday i sought the Lord all day and i just got worse it seemed. My body is bad physically i can barely do anything at times because of it. The thing is i am getting under demonic attack still in my flesh and body. My faith in Christ so weak much of the time. I seemed so blind to everything. I really don't know what to do anymore i am out of answers and everyone i know is too. Please pray for me and that the Lord would get me through this and for my protection and that i would be delivered of my sins.

2012/5/24 15:23Profile
Anamosa41

Georgia, USA

Re: continued prayers

I am praying for you daily.

2012/5/26 0:42Profile

Re: continued prayers......look off to the Lord

Quote:
Over the past month i have began to set a time throughout the day in prayer and reading scripture with the Lord, i believe that is the first time i have done that on a daily basis possibly since i first became a believer. But, i still am struggling mightily from having evil thoughts towards others, to struggling with sins in my heart like hatred, bitterness, jealousy, unforgiveness, a lack of love, a lack of faith, the list goes on. I am just in the state of confusion, sometimes i am real strong and then yesterday i sought the Lord all day and i just got worse it seemed.

Look off to the Lord bible4life. Don't look to yourself for evidence of deliverance. The evil one knows how to accuse us, and especially does so when we look inward for release. Looking inward is not the same as judging yourself. We must judge ourselves, but only to the effect that we know what is sin in our lives. If you look inwards for evidence of release and deliverance you will see only the flesh. Look away to the Lord. God is both just and righteous to forgive us if we confess our sins having judged ourselves to be in a sin or even many sins. Don't let the enemy of our souls have his accusing way. When we see our own sin, we are pleasing God, but deliverance comes by God's just and righteous power to forgive us, despite how we may feel. Trust in God's mercy, as it is written "Thy mercy Oh Lord triumphs over Thy Judgements". This is humbling yourself to God and the evil one has no answer to this. Confess your sins then stand against the enemy with a good confession. Remind him of the blood of the Lamb. He will flee. After a while you will know again the inner liberty of a good conscience and the joy of salvation. When the new creature arises the flesh falls away. The Lord bless you for your faithfulness in confessing your sins before men.

2012/5/26 5:38

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy