SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Who is "The LORD"?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread

Re:

Your beliefs page tell us what "other" people believe, but in the thousand lines posted, maybe only 10 are what you believe and in even in that your paper juggling act is evident.

Quote:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

One God, in three Equal Persons, yet manifesting as One God in the Beginning and again at the End, but three, somewheres inbetween.

This is your depth of presentation of your beliefs?

Quote:

That our Creator God would die for us. One God called 'ĕlôhîym.[/b]

Elohim includes Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Only the Son died.

What you have quoted above could be Modalism, patripassionism, or almost any other heresy.

Now please answer the two questions I asked.

OJ

2012/5/30 14:05

Re:

Act 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which He hath purchased with His own blood.

Jesus is called "Elohim" in the Old Testament as well.

You are twisting my words, again.

You have again destroyed another thread with your personal hatred.

It is you that wrote, "there is not a man here that I consider a Brother" and it was by your own words, that you condemned us as unsaved that were posting about "obedience because we Love Him." You said I and they were not saved 'because' we preached making Jesus "LORD" over our lives and not just 'call' Him LORD, as you are.

I've been rebuked by Moderators for much less than what you have done since you've been here. You went after Oracio and that bothered me very-very much and that is when I got on that thread and the other thread about 'obedience' and your saying that none of the Brothers here were considered "Brothers" by you.

Now that everyone knows what we Both believe - I am done with posting to your judgemental posts to 99.9% of the Brethren here - though I know from past experience, that you will continue to stalk me, thread to thread, and not be rebuked nor banned for less than what I was - Unless you do the same to some other person here, other than me - but I thank those Brothers that spoke to you about your stalking me on that Spurgeon thread. They have been the rare and Brotherly few here.

This thread has been destroyed by hatred.

1Jn 4:8

2012/5/30 14:29

Re:

You say you don 't like digging up bones, but when you get close to being cornered you always begin digging up bones.

Stick to the topic.

Please answer the two questions asked.

OJ

2012/5/30 14:37

Re:

In Gen 17:1 along with multitudes of other verses in the OT, the LORD can ONLY be the Son. There are other verses where it may not be as clear, but the rule is, "When in doubt, look for the Son!" As approached in this manner the OT scriptures really come alive!

OJ

2012/5/30 14:46

Re:

Yes, I did just go off-site to pray whether I should reply to you.

This is another lie:

Quote:
You say you don 't like digging up bones, but when you get close to being cornered you always begin digging up bones.

You seemed to have forgotten [intentionally] the thread where I posted that "on every page you post on - I will bring up what you've said about you judging all men here as not being Brothers, in your eyes."

And the fact that you First called me unsaved over the "obedience" issue that I agreed with them on and Not the "Incarnational Sonship" issue.

FYI - Isaac Watts, Walter Martin, Adam Clarke, martyred Ignatius (35-107 AD), and many others are in Heaven. Sorry to disappoint you.

I did answer your questions and you are not correct on how many times YHVH also refers to The Father, as I plainly posted on the previous page, where you were wrong about Isaiah 53.

You need this sermon below, desperately. My Pastor didn't 'need' it.

http://www.austin-sparks.net/english/000496.html

You'll remain in our prayers.

2012/5/30 15:01

Re:

You have not answered yet.

Is Jesus Christ fully man in heaven?

Understanding that Jesus Christ came as God in human flesh, was/is His omnipresence limited to within His human body?

OJ

2012/5/30 15:59

Re:

Quote:
I did answer your questions....

Not yet you haven't

Quote:

This is a good quote out of the sermon.

"He is going to break us down until we see ourselves stark, as an unclean thing, with all our righteousnesses as filthy rags. So He will break us down, and He does."

Indeed he does, which is the point of declaring all of my and your righteousnesses as filthy rags. This you balked at, you refuse to see yourself as that which a broken and humble person sees themself as.

Since you seem to be placing such high value on truth, I look forward to your reforming to the truth in actually answering the two questions asked. Do not say that you have done something when you have not.

OJ

2012/5/30 18:30

Re:

Quote:
I did answer your questions....

Not yet you haven't

Quote:

This is a good quote out of the sermon.

"He is going to break us down until we see ourselves stark, as an unclean thing, with all our righteousnesses as filthy rags. So He will break us down, and He does."

Indeed he does, which is the point of declaring all of my and your righteousnesses as filthy rags. This you balked at, you refuse to see yourself as that which a broken and humbled person sees themself as.

Since you seem to be placing such high value on truth, I look forward to your reforming to the truth in actually answering the two questions asked. Do not say that you have done something when you have not.

OJ

2012/5/30 18:30

Re:

Don't know why you can't see that I answered your question with the quotes from Revelation 1, 19 & 21 when you asked. I see the answers to both questions in those descriptions.

What do you believe the New Jerusalem is? Just curious.

You're gonna love this and who said it ...

Quote:

"Replying to the objection that this teaching produced self-righteousness in its professors, Clarke testified: "No person that acts so has ever received this grace. He is either a hypocrite or a self-deceiver. Those who have received it . . . love God with all their heart, they love even their enemies.... In the splendor of God's holiness they feel themselves absorbed.... It has been no small mercy to me that in the course of my religious life, I have met with many persons who professed that the blood of Christ had saved them from all sin, and whose profession was maintained by an immaculate life; but I never knew one of them that was not of the spirit above described. They were men of the strongest faith, the purest love, the holiest affections, the most obedient lives and the most useful in society."

https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/articles/index.php?view=article&aid=4229

Love your enemies.

2012/5/30 21:14

Re:

Those verses are not an answer to the questions ma'am, it is just more evading on your part.

Is Jesus Christ fully man in heaven?

Understanding that Jesus Christ came as God in human flesh, was/is His omnipresence limited to within His human body?

OJ

2012/5/30 21:25

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy