SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer needed!!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
JHerndon

Bonifay,Fl

Prayer needed!!!!

Hello, my name is Joshua Herndon. I'm 22 years old. Recently my church has taken another struggling church under it's wing. I have been asked to help out at this church since I feel I have a calling to ministry. However, the last few weeks I have been in a battle. I am in this miserable place of ministry is all I want to do but I'm so scared. My greatest passion is my biggest fear. I have been so frustrated with this. I feel like I'm going insane. I ask for much prayer. Please remember me and Graceville church.

2012/5/20 23:54Profile

Re: Prayer needed!!!!

I understand, I pray you find that place of rest in His provision.

2012/5/21 0:10
mama27

Re:

I will be praying...

2012/5/21 7:55Profile
Lysa

This world is not my home anymore.

Re: Prayer needed!!!!

Quote:
JHerndon wrote:
Recently my church has taken another struggling church under its wing. I have been asked to help out at this church since I feel I have a calling to ministry. However, the last few weeks I have been in a battle. I am in this miserable place of ministry is all I want to do but I'm so scared. My greatest passion is my biggest fear. I have been so frustrated with this. I feel like I'm going insane. I ask for much prayer. Please remember me and Graceville church.

Brother,
I will pray for you to gain wisdom throughout this time. There is a reason this church is struggling, whether you fast one meal a day, please consider fasting and praying for God's wisdom on the matter. I submit that because you may be struggling against God because He may want this church to go on by the way side (because of circumstances that are beyond your control that you will not be able to change or help).

God bless you,
Lisa

2012/5/21 8:14Profile
JHerndon

Bonifay,Fl

Re:

Thank you for the encouragement and prayers.. much needed and appreciated.

2012/5/21 14:02Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy