SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Purity Ball?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DEADn

Lakeland FL

Purity Ball?

http://www.goldenislespurityball.com/

Seems as if I may have posted this a while back but I am not sure. I ran across this again and I find it to be a big creeper. I understand what the intent of this is but it seems to me like overkill and too passionate? Does anyone else get that strange feeling about it? A few of the pictures of the girls on this site seem to tell me that something isn't right.

What are your thoughts?

2012/5/8 16:45Profile

Re: Purity Ball?

Quote:
I understand what the intent of this is but it seems to me like overkill and too passionate? Does anyone else get that strange feeling about it?

Pictures do tell a story sometimes, but words speaks clearer to me.

Quote:
Enjoy a date night with your daughter for only...etc (from the site)

Of course choosing the right words is sometimes difficult as I have been finding out recently.

My daughter Sarah is married to a wonderful young man who sets my heart and mind at peace. I used to tell her when she was a small child that until she found a husband to love and be loved by she would have to settle for my love as a father. She really believed me and remained pure in mind and body. At their wedding last year the father of the groom, who is Italian and speaks no English, came up to me during the wedding feast and said in perfect English, "thank you for Sarah". I cant tell you how blessed that made me, realising that the love and fear of God had kept both me and my daughter. I can tell you truthfully I am not a man to trifle with when it comes to my family or the things I love. So to give my daughter to another man in marriage was a real test of my faith. But God raised up a truly godly man for her, and for that I praise God.

Some things are best seen in their purer light.

Andrew

2012/5/8 17:08

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy