SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : satan loves morality

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
alanrepent

satan loves morality

satan is not against morality. he is against Jesus. comments?

2005/2/7 16:29Profile
Jimm

Harare, ZIMBABWE

Re: satan loves morality

Profound and scary sentiments…I will add you to my list of quotables :-)

James

2005/2/7 16:41Profile
Holyhands

As Satan is against anything good Yes!Which then leads me to say that anything good is created but Jesus!! then he is against Jesus!

2005/2/19 9:56Profile
Gideons

Virginia

Re:

Satan loves morality that is "obtained" by the flesh. It's not really obtained at all and we can oftentimes delude ourselves into thinking we're somebody.

Satan hates morality that is generated by an obedience to Christ. Because there's power here, the power of Jesus because He alone can bind the strong man.

2005/2/19 10:00Profile
Zapthycat

Livermore, CA

satan loves anything that will cause you to move away from Christ. He would love for everyone to sin all they can. He doesn't like a pure lifestyle even if Jesus is not a part of that person's life (even though we know that sin still remains). He wants to corrupt everything that is pure, and degrade everything that is true. That's why covens and satanists don't merely get together and cast spells, they end up in huge orgies of filth... sex, drugs, murder, and so on. It's not enough for you to just be a sinner, he wants to bring you to the lowest he can, and someday kill you.

That being said, satan is not only hateful of Jesus, he's hateful of HUMANS. Why? Because when he fell from heaven, we replaced him in a way, and we can still be redeemed. He's jealous :-D

-Jarrod

2005/2/21 15:18Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Quote:
That being said, satan is not only hateful of Jesus, he's hateful of HUMANS. Why? Because when he fell from heaven, we replaced him in a way, and we can still be redeemed. He's jealous

I think this is sheer speculation, although I know the muslims believe something similar.

2005/2/21 16:02Profile

Re:

I heard a preacher say once that we fell lower than satan fell because of the capacity of our heart and the fact that it is 'deceitfull and desperately wicked above all things'. I guess though it doesn't actually matter as Jesus came to save us and there is no hope for satan.

2005/2/21 18:13
alanrepent

Re:

I suggest everyone watch the movie Time Changer. It is somewhat souped up with some obvious proselytization by false means (describing the benefits of salvation without first describing the consequences of sin) but the overall theme of the movie is good. It somehow made it to theaters so you can get it at a Blockbuster. Don't worry it is not like most of the hollywood garbage today.

2005/2/21 20:28Profile
Nasher

Watford, UK

Re:

I agree, Time Changer is a good film.

I think that Satan's prime (and perhaps really his only) movite is to keep people out of the Kingdom of God.

Satan cares not if people live their whole lives doing good things, he knows that if he can keep them from repenting they will go to hell.

2005/2/22 2:46Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy