SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Violent Faith

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Violent Faith

(By David Wikerson)
Genesis tells us that the more man multiplied on the earth, the more violent he became.

“The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. So God looked upon the earth, and indeed it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted their way on the earth” (Genesis 6:11-12).

There is another, different kind of violence taking place in this last day. Indeed, I see a godly people with an aggressive faith being raised up. This holy remnant is full of Jesus, loving Him with all their hearts. These believers see a mad devil coming at them with everything in his power and they know they have more of hell to face than any other generation before them.

Jesus said: “The kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force” (Matthew 11:12). This remnant is going to rise up and say, “I’m not going to let the devil steal my joy and peace. I will not let him plant seeds of grudges, murder, hatred or violence in me. No! I’m going to rise up in Jesus’ power and live victoriously above this demonic filth.”

Dear saint, God wants to put a fight in you! If you have been guilty of any of these forms of violence, quickly repent before the Lord and obey His Word. That’s all He asks. May God put a holy zeal and faith in you beyond anything you have ever known. He wants you to be able to stand against Satan’s wicked devices.

The only spirit of violence we are going to have is a violent faith. It will be a strong, holy violence that comes full force against the gates of hell and the strongholds of the enemy. And, by the power of God, we will bring them all down in Jesus’ name!(David Wilkerson)

Flee Babylon

The Lord our God, He lights our path
In the way that we must go
And the world is tossed by every wave
The wind it blows it to and fro

Stand up, stand up for Jesus
That is our clarion call
As the world begins to crumble
And the walls begin to fall

Why should we fear the darkness?
Why should we fear the light?
Wake up ye sleepy Christians