SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : everything out of the closet except the occult.

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Go for it,brother.

And you know and must be prepared for the hostility that will be sure to come your way. Therefore, you will need to be wise as serpents and harmless as doves. Challenge,is it not?

God go with you and be blessed.

ginnyrose

2012/10/3 11:22Profile

Re: everything out of the closet except the occult.

Quote:
how can even angels sin when they see God and work for Him, i suppose even man can still sin in heaven if this is the case and still be thrown out!!! table

I believe that when we are finally brought into the kingdom of heaven we will have new bodies which are perfect and sinless. We will have also learned obedience as well. The principle reason why we are led into sin today is because we still dwell in the body of sin (the physical body), with all of its passions and lusts. When we get our new bodies we wont be inclined to sin any more and so it will be much more likely that we will have no desire to sin at all. When the New Heavens and the New Earth are come after the 1000 years kingdom of heaven is completed we will even be delivered from all memory of sin.

As far as the angels are concerned they do not possess the same life of Christ which we have come to possess through believing in Christ's death for sin. It is one of the most amazing things to realise that one day we will judge angels. If we did not have the life of Christ in us, we would not be able to judge angels at all. We are not like the angels in many regards and possessing the life of Christ Himself is the most profound distinction. I think this determination of God demonstrates just how much God really loves us. As far as being married is concerned, once we enter heaven, we are like the angels, but as far as everything else is concerned the angels are given to us as ministering spirits in obedience to the leading of the Holy Spirit. They are our helpers, we are not their servants even though for a little while longer we are lower than them. The Lord Bless You.

2012/10/4 6:27

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy