SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : Obama's new health care bills-RFID Chip implant

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
PosterThread

Obama's new health care bills-RFID Chip implant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.change.org/petitions/stop-the-rfid-chip-healthcar e-cards-for-the-201120122013-obama-healthcare-plan

http://www.thoughts.com/GODSTRUTH/obamas-new-health-care-bil ls-rfid-chip-implant-is-mark-of-the-beast

Obama's new health care bills-RFID Chip implant is mark of the beast Part 1 & 2prof.
pages
Revelation's MARK OF THE BEAST 666 and the new Senate health care bill HR3200
PART 1

A few days ago, my husband and I went to the post office to put up fliers on their community bulletin board. Our fliers are usually torn down, so we have to monitor them weekly. As I was putting one up a young man came over and we got to talking about the economy and how he was out of work and could not find any. The more we spoke the more I felt compelled to tell him I believed we would see the Lord return in our lifetime. We found out this man was a Christian and he mentioned very briefly that his wife had found on the web that human micro-chipping is right around the corner.

I had forgotten this conversation until a few days ago. When I remembered I started researching it and found out that it was not only true, but the microchip was incorporated in our last health care bill covertly. The process as stated in the bill will begin in "December of 2012". This new law requires an RFID (radio frequency identification) chip implanted in all US citizens. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. No US citizen will be allowed in or out of our country without it. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment". It is now the law of the land that by "March 23 2013" we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath the skin. Testing has begun with implanting under the skin of the hand. (I will send a PDF of the bill). Please note to look for "The National Registry" on about page 1000.

Revelation 13:16 ~ And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads.
Revelation 13:17 ~ And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Revelation 13:18 ~ Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

I hope you know where I am going with this. If you receive the mark of the beast, the Bible says that anyone who will accept this mark will be thrown in the Lake of Fire. You lost your own soul even if you accept Christ you will be thrown in hell with the Anti-Christ.

"A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: 'If ANYONE worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name. This calls for patient endurance on the part of THE SAINTS who obey God's commandments and remain faithful to Jesus' " (Rev. 14:9-12).

RFID Microchip
The New Law
And now we come to it. On Sunday March 21, 2010 the Senate Healthcare bill HR3200 was passed and signed into law the following Tuesday. Like I said before, there are a legion of horrible and just plain evil aspects to this bill. I don’t want to discount them but what cannot be missed here is this new law now opens a prophetic door on a magnitude not seen since the reformation of Israel. This new law requires an RFID chip implanted in all of us. This chip will not only contain your personal information with tracking capability but it will also be linked to your bank account. And get this, Page 1004 of the new law (dictating the timing of this chip), reads, and I quote: "Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment". It is now the law of the land that by March 23rd 2013 we will all be required to have an RFID chip underneath our skin and this chip will be link to our bank accounts as well as have our personal records and tracking capability built into it.
Other ways big brother will impact us is by population control via vaccines. (see below links).
The more Kevin and I dig, the more we find. I am starting a blog in which we will discuss links below along with the new "Internet Kill Switch" bill which would allow our president exclusive power like the Egyptian president to shut down this form of communication.
Before my research, I was only mildly interested with politics, but now I am awake and watch the Congress and/or Senate and Monday-Friday.

If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. ~Andy McIntyre and Derek Bok

PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO ANYONE YOU MIGHT THINK
WOULD BENEFIT FROM THE TRUTH

PART 2

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

I’m not a lawyer by training, but I do believe the text above is actually calling for people to have RFID chips implanted into them. The language appears to be calling for the establishment of a central database to keep track of those with class II devices, including those that are implantable. Implantable RFID technology does not yet appear to be a class II medical device though the FDA provides guidance on how it could become a class II medical device at a later date.
See the following link (Page 4) for more on the FDA’s thinking on RFID technology: Link <<a href="http://www.fda.gov/downloads/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegu lationandGuidance/GuidanceDocuments/ucm072191.pdf">http:/ /www.fda.gov/downloads/MedicalDevices/DeviceRegulationandGui dance/GuidanceDocuments/ucm072191.pdf>

The quoted text above was from H.R. 3200 (Section 2561), which was one of the several versions of health care reform legislation that House of Representatives originally considered voting on. The House of Representatives ultimately passed a bill called H.R. 3962 which included some of the items in H.R. 3200. I took a look at H.R. 3962 (Section 2571) and found that the text of the passage altered drastically.

The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each covered device. ‘(B) In this subsection, the term ‘covered device’--Comments <</span>http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3962/text> Close Comments <</a>http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3962/text> Permalink <</a> http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3962/text?version=pcs& amp;nid=t0:pcs:9783> ‘(i) shall include each class III device; and ‘(ii) may include, as the Secretary determines appropriate and specifies in regulation, a class II device that is life-supporting or life-sustaining.

The altered text says nothing about implantable devices, but it was the Senate version of the health care reform legislation (and soon the reconciliation bill) that is now waiting to be signed by Barack Obama into law (not H.R. 3962). I accessed the Senate reform legislation and the reconciliation bill, and the reconciliation bill contains very similar language to H.R. 3962, but with the reinsertion of the term “implantable”:

HR 4872 (Reconciliation Bill) Section 2521

‘(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that--‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and (B) is--Comments <</span>http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h4872/text> Close Comments <</a>http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h4872/text> Permalink <</a> http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h4872/text?version=rh&a mp;nid=t0:rh:6689> ‘(i) a class III device; orComments <</a>http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h4872/text> Close Comments <</a>http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h4872/text> Permalink <</a> http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h4872/text?version=rh&a mp;nid=t0:rh:6690> ‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.Comments <</a>http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h4872/text> Close Comments <</a>http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h4872/text> Permalink <</a> http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h4872/text?version=rh&a mp;nid=t0:rh:6691>

I think the text is calling for the establishment of a database for implantable medical devices that may include implantable RFID devices at a later date. This text might lead to a database that could potentially later facilitate a nationwide RFID system.
I spend time researching this and I hope you will do this as well. I hope for adult dialog and not name calling as I have experienced with with my own extended family. I believe a person can make a point without being disrespectful and using foul language. If you are that person I am VERY interested in your thoughts and/or research.

2012/5/3 17:23

Re: Obama's new health care bills-RFID Chip implant

"I hope you know where I am going with this. If you receive the mark of the beast, the Bible says that anyone who will accept this mark will be thrown in the Lake of Fire. You lost your own soul even if you accept Christ you will be thrown in hell with the Anti-Christ."

Why go about shouting of suspected enemies outside the camp when the enemy is already within. It is all part of the ploy. Always on the lookout for a liberal/muslim/gay/fill in the blank to give us a mark never realizing the professing churches already spiritually hold that mark.

As Art Katz said, to be a normal christian today is to be an apostate. Given this truth maybe our time would be better spent examining our remaining allegiances to apostate christendom than the latest conspiracy theory. That is not an indictment against anyone here btw.

In Christ -jim

2012/5/3 17:42

Re: Obama's new health care bills-RFID Chip implant

And why is it that people especially Christian people, think that this RFID is the dreaded mark of the beast?

2012/5/3 19:17

Re:

"And why is it that people especially Christian people, think that this RFID is the dreaded mark of the beast?"

Because the whole social security number is the mark of the beast thing didnt pan out.. seriously, we should keep our eyes on Jesus. Be wise to the day we live in but not carried away with conspiracy theory.

2012/5/3 19:43
rbanks

Re:

Well said brother Jim!

Blessings...from brother rbanks

2012/5/3 19:55Profile
TrueWitness

Re:

Snopes says this rumor is bogus:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microchip.asp

2012/5/4 0:28Profile
Trekker

northern USA

Re:

QUOTE: "And why is it that people especially Christian people, think that this RFID is the dreaded mark of the beast?"==APPROVED

Why? Because NO ONE, neither rich nor poor, will be able to buy, sell, or trade without the mark. So that implies that the mark has to have some sort of tracking capabilities. Otherwise how would anyone be able to control all the world?

Implantable microchips have already been around for a number of years now. They are just waiting to be used on a widespread scale. I don't see the need for scoffing at this person's post. There are many things that are quietly being moved into place for the end of days.

2012/5/4 3:35Profile

Re:

Quote:
I don't see the need for scoffing at this person's post.

Please don't add false information to the thread brother. We all hide behind a nick and unless we have the gift of discernment than we should rephrase the inquiry to say, "I hope you weren't scoffing brother". *sigh*

Trekker, Let me rephrase the question. What makes us think that this particular chip or any chip is thee mark of the beast?

I guess what I am saying is, Who has sanctioned this chip to be the mark of the beast? In our day, who has authorized this to the very thing that we are looking for?

And don't say the Apostle John (the reason is that John saw and wrote them down, it's up to the future to reveal whether he was right or wrong). I am looking for someone in our day besides all the fantastic books & movies that are out there on the subject, WHO has said it in our day that this RFID chip is thee Mark?

Let me give you an example as to what I mean. We read from the word of God certain scriptures that were prophesied in the Old Testament and when the prophesy came to pass the narrative would say, "And this was fulfilled according to the word of Isaiah the prophet".

Now, taking that example, WHO is the narrative in our day that is saying, "And this was fulfilled according to the word spoken by the Apostle John".

Who is putting their finger on these fulfillments and saying, "This is that which was spoken by the Apostle John"?

I personally don't know.

Do you love me brother? :-)

2012/5/4 10:36

Re:

I can understand the need to be discerning and not be carried away by every so called conspiracy theory. But tbere are things happening in this world that give rise to the soon return of Christ Jesus. The sad reality is when these things are mentioned in this forum certain parties come out and decry conpiracy. Or these parties will mock and disparage. Or some will say we are posting lies.

If this be the case why are the warning signs and judgements given to point to the imminent return of Jesus Christ? It is said every fifth or sixth verse of the New Testament points to the return of Jesus Christ?

The return io Jesus Christ is mentioned in Mathews, Mark, and Luke. It is implied in John. The last book of the Bible deals with the return of Jesus.

My question to the forum? Do you believe in the return of Jesus Christ? Why do you fear his return? Why do you excoriated those of us who believe in his return? Why do you accuse us of conspiracy or even posting lies?

Bearnaster.

2012/5/4 18:13
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi Bearmaster,

Quote:

My question to the forum? Do you believe in the return of Jesus Christ? Why do you fear his return? Why do you excoriated those of us who believe in his return? Why do you accuse us of conspiracy or even posting lies?

I think that we all believe in the return of Jesus Christ. I don't know anyone who "fears" His return -- but that we all look joyfully and long for it.

As for "conspiracy theories:" There is much difference between those things that are essential doctrines, proven truths or things that are based upon the limited research that we sometimes do.

No one is saying that we shouldn't research and present those things if we feel the Lord leading us in such a direction. However, I believe that it is important to include a "disclaimer" before presenting something as "truth" that might be more of an opinion, rumor or result of our "digging."

We shouldn't fear when our specific claims are searched and analyzed. The Bereans were considered of "more noble character" when they "checked" to see if what Paul the Apostle said was true. In fact, Paul told the Thessalonians to "test everything" and "hold onto the good" (I Thessalonians 5:21). As children of God seeking purity in all things, I think that we should welcome such tests.

We are all human and see things from this side of the "glass darkly" (I Corinthians 13:12). Our "research" is often undoubtedly flawed. We might hear something told to us...perform a little research to "verify" it and later find out that it was either filled with half-truths, assumptions or is even incorrect altogether. This is why we must be careful and even welcome when someone tests what we say.

According to this website's Forum Disclaimer/Community Rules:
"Conspiracy and Conspiracy Theory

We believe there is certainly a conspiracy afoot, that which is present since the fall of mankind in their enmity with God. What other websites or ministries may have of a variety of present theory as it relates to what the governments of the world are doing is too much in dispute to be presented here. The New World Order and One Government system is understood in a variety of fashion. What we will not allow is unscrupulous and un-scriptural notions and ideals to foster fear and paranoia to the saints. Our trust and yours should be placed firmly in God, not in the conspiracy of the world, the flesh or the devil. We will monitor these things in our best discretion but do not bring in ministries or other agendas devoted to these mandates."

I hope that this makes more sense.

2012/5/4 18:41Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy