SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Deliverance

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
lsapp

Deliverance

I been dealing with a demon ever since i used an ouija board over a year ago i threw the board out i repented to god but this dumb demon wont leave me i need help on this can anyone help me?? i am desperate he torments my body he coughs me he makes me pass gas he pushes on my stomach he jerks my head he makes vomit noises he belches me etc PLEASE HELP ty

2012/4/27 14:26Profile
AbideinHim

Louisiana

Re: Deliverance

You must have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, knowing Him as savior and Lord. You must also understand that a child of God has authority over the enemy. Jesus Christ has already defeated the devil through the finished work of the cross.

Any involvement with the occult opens the door to demon spirits. Christians are not exempt from this. A Christian cannot be possesed by a demon but certainly can be oppressed. You repented and got the sin under the blood but now need to take authority over the demons. If you are unable to do this, get some help. Go to mature Christians that believe in deliverance that can help you. Don't allow anyone to tell you that you don't have a demonic problem. Any Christian that knows their authority over the powers of darkness, and the power that is in the name and the blood of Jesus can cast out evil spirits out of themselves or others.

Mike

2012/4/27 14:57Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy