SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : The Christ, The Anti- Christ and the False Christ

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
bakary

GAMBIA, WEST AFRICA

The Christ, The Anti- Christ and the False Christ

The Christ, the Anti- Christ and the False Christ

The Christ Have two enemies the anti –Christ and the false Christ. The false Christ acts like the Christ. The false Christ is not the anti Christ, for they function differently. The anti- Christ opposes the Christ and may even oppose the False Christ. The False Christ may support the Christ.

The Christ is the true anointing of the spirit. Jesus is the Christ. The False Christ is that which acts as the true anointing, while it is not. The Anti Christ is that which directly opposes the anointing in the Flesh.

Works of the Anti Christ

The works of the- Christ is plainly manifested by hating any form of anointing, either the true or False. It is the spirit that was working in the Sadducees in the Scriptures who belief neither in spirit or Angel. In its extreme form, the False Christ and the Christ in the vessel may unite externally though not in spirit.

“But when Paul perceived that the one part were Sadducees, and the other Pharisees, he cryed out in the Council, Men and brethren, I am a Pharisee, the son of a Pharisee: of the hope and resurrection of the dead, I am called in question. And when he had so said, there arose a dissension between the Pharisees and the Sadducees: and the multitude was divided. For the Sadducees say that there is no resurrection, neither Angel, nor spirit: but the Pharisees confessed both. And there arose a great cry: and the Scribes that were of the Pharisees part arose, and protested, saying, We find no evil in this man: but if a spirit or an Angel hath spoken to him, let us not fight against God.” (Acts 23v7-9)

In the Scripture quoted above, we can clearly see the spirit of the Anti- Christ in the Sadducees opposing both the Christ in Apostle Paul and the false Christ in the Pharisees. Externally the Christ in Paul and the false Christ in the Pharisees seem to unite though not so in spirit.

The Anti- Christ spirit may manifest itself moderately or extremely depending on the vessels. In its extreme form, it will not only unite all those who have an external belief in the death and resurrection of Jesus as a Savior, but even other religions like the Muslims who belief in the existence of God. The Anti – Christ spirit is coming against everything that has to do with spirit including the false Christ and not just the Christ. This will bring a lot of catastrophe because the false Christ in some will oppose the Christ and the false Christ in others, because within the False Christ is its many various ways of manifestation, either in Christianity or other religions. The Anti Christ spirit sees both Mormons, Jehovah witness, Baptist , Pentecostal, Catholics etc as one and in its extreme form even religion like Islam will be included because they belief in spirit and Angels.

The spirit of the Anti-Christ makes man His own savior and interprets every natural occurrence of the evils or perversion of men naturally. Science standing alone is Anti – Christ, because the conclusion of their theories is natural not spiritual. Scientists do not consult the spiritual world for solution. It is the same spirit in pagans or atheist. Moderately the spirit of anti- Christ works in traditional Christendom, who against any supernatural manifestation; those that see nothing farther than the Letter of the Word. They say the days of miracles are past and like the Sadducees they belief neither in spirit or angelic visitations.

Works of the False Christ and the True Christ

The false Christ replaces the true Christ or anointing. Every false religion that belief in the existence of God, Angel or spirit is operating under the power of false Christ or anointing. It exists in all the descendant of Adam through self .The False Christ works in all religions including Christianity. It can come from Demons or self. Self is one of the most deceptive False Christ. The anti- Christ hates every form of religious ordinances or practices and even that which is done with the false Christ of self. Some persecutions which are against “the name of Christ “are against the false Christ and not the Christ. For example when In my own wisdom, I go to a country of pagans to preach the Gospel carnally and am persecuted , it is the false Christ of Self that is persecuted not the Christ; because I do not go with the Christ or anointing which should lead me in the way to go. Here we can see the false Christ through self supporting the Christ. To follow Jesus is to follow His spirit or Christ.

The scriptures in Luke 12 v42-48 were a form of Confusion to me at some period. The Lord spoke about making a servant a ruler in His household, by being wise and faithful. He even asked “who is that Wise and faithful servant ?”. Then He spoke of one of the servant being punished because, he knew His master will and did not while the other was punished because He did not know. The latter confused me most, because why should he be punished of what he does not know about? Until One day the Lord spoke within me saying:

“I am looking for a wise and faith servant. Some are wise and not faithful. They are Wise in that I have make my will known to them as they seek it but they are not Faithful to ask and surrender in Faith to walk in the revealed will. Others are Faithful and not Wise because they do not seek to know my will . They are faithful but to their own will (the false Christ). They work in their own will (false Christ). They do not know my will because they do not seek and therefore become fools. There is no one that earnestly seeks my will that will not progressively know my will. He that seeks must find. The servant did not find my will because he did not seek. My servant should not only be wise or just faithful but He must be wise and Faithful. “

Self is one of the most deceptive False Christ. There is strength in self and that strength can be confused with the True Christ or anointing even in the hearts of the believer. The believer may not know when He is walking by His own strength and when He is walking by the strength of Christ until His strength (false Christ) is broken. To paraphrase the words given to Apostle Paul “My strength is made perfectly known to you by making your strength or false Christ weak and helpless “. The Lord is helping me little by little because my attitude towards temptations and trials is changing. When such season comes I pray this word will keep echoing in me “there is a false Christ in you that is confusing my strength with yours , I want you to know the difference between the two that is why I allow you to face this trials it is not meant to destroy you but the False Christ in you . I do not need the false Christ to do my work because it cannot do it. If you will surrender in Faith the true Christ will give you Strength. “Amen.

2012/4/27 9:41Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy