SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : Paris Reidhead's Bible Teaching Ministries

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Gideons

Virginia

Paris Reidhead's Bible Teaching Ministries

Hi everyone,

I was blessed to receive a note from Paris Reidhead's wife in the mail today. It kind of blew me away.

They have a ministry that links to SI and perhaps Greg or Mike has a link (sorry I couldn't find it this afternoon). If you can't download his sermons, they make his tapes available by requesting a catalogue from Bible Teaching Ministries, PO Box 556, Denton MD 21629 (410)479-1389.

If you don't have the money for the tapes they will cover the costs for you. If you're just wanting Ten Shekels and a Shirt via cassette, it is number 01-0011.

They also have two books that Brother Paris wrote that are great resources as well. The first books is entitled [b]Finding the Reality of God[/b]

Quote:
(The purpose of this book is to help one to understand the true meaning and necessity of godly repentance and to show on e how to take part in the abundant life that flows from the Holy Spirit).

The other book is entitled [b]Evidences of Eternal Life[/b]
Quote:
(Can you really know if you are saved? YES, you can. This book examines some of the errors, pitfalls and misconceptions current in today's thinking. It also presents a clear Scriptural basis of personal assurance.)

Mrs. Reidhead has a board of directors and one of them works very closely to where I live. So I'm praying the Lord is going to allow me to spend some time with this man.

I pray that this will help some folks who doesn't have the ability to download the sermons or need cassettes but don't where to locate them.

2005/2/5 14:37Profile
RobertW

St. Joseph, Missouri

Re: Paris Reidhead's Bible Teaching Ministries

Hi Bro. Ed,

Yes, those are very good books. I received them a few months back also. The materials of Paris on the topic if the 'world' are very good. The workers who handled my order were very kind also. :-)

God Bless,

-Robert

2005/2/5 16:58Profile
moreofHim

Re: mrs. reidhead

Wow, Ed! what a blessing to get a letter from the Mrs. 'Ten Shekels and a Shirt'! :-) How awsome. I will check those books out too.

In Him, Chanin

2005/2/5 19:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy