SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : In regards to: Did Moses See God?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
goldncoinz

In regards to: Did Moses See God?

I had a dream about my mom this morning... She passed on January 27, 2010... I was in a hotel like room and my mom ran in and went past me into the bedroom. She was on the phone calling a hospitol or something like that trying to see if some people were in the emergency room. I kept thinking I wanted it to be a false alarm.

The thing I want to get out is:

You know when you dream about a loved one who has passed on and all you see is their body - Not their face... And you try to look at their face and no matter how hard you try, you can't. All you see is a bright light source shining down...

I think I know why now...

The reason is in the bible.

"And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live." (Exodus 33:20)

My interpretation is:

Your loved on has passed on and seen the face of God, therefore, has seen the glory of God. The glory of God is a part of God. I think the glory of God is like a bright light shining.

The light is a shining clean knowledge of God shining from the brain of the person who has passed. To look at the person's face is to see the knowledge of God streaming from the person's brain. Therefore, seeing God - So you must die...

"And he said, Thou canst not see my face: for there shall no man see me, and live." (Exodus 33:20)

The glory of God is like the knowledge od past, present, and future events... As well as knowledge of what is happening to your neibor next door, who is unseen to you, what is happening on the surface of the moon and astroids - Even the surface of the sun - Knowledge of how "Dark Matter" works - ALL AT THE SAME INSTANT!

All I know is like when you see something like a ufo landing, "The Men In Black" come and take you away because they don't want you spreading your knowledge of the higher life forms. They would say "The world is not ready for it"

Hopefully, you can understand a little of what I am trying to say.

One thing I know is God used my mom to teach me something and I am glad...

2012/4/24 14:35Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy