SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Captivated Movie Documentary - Very important to watch on new media and technology

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Captivated Movie Documentary - Very important to watch on new media and technology

Saints,

Me and my wife just watched the captivated movie documentary last night: http://www.captivatedthemovie.com/ It was very convicting and challenging to us. This is a very important documentary and should be heard by many more! I will be sharing it as we are able with others.

---

Everywhere we go we are surrounded by screens. Have we entered a techno utopia or a virtual prison?

Should we be celebrating unreservedly or should we be cautious and skeptical?

Is it the greatest leap in productivity or the biggest setback from the things most meaningful in life?

Has today's connectivity drawn us closer to one another or strangely more disjointed?

Is our social experience richer and deeper or more shallow and artificial?

Is it all of these things or none of them?

Discover insightful answers to these questions from media experts, church leaders, and inspiring individuals and families from across the country.

Most importantly you'll discover how God's word addresses the unique media challenges we face today.

Watch the trailer here: http://www.captivatedthemovie.com

2012/4/17 13:16Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re: Captivated Movie Documentary - Very important to watch on new media and technolog

Greg thank you for posting this, this is a blessing, I want to see this whole thing. I use to never really watch t.v or goon the internet, but now it has become my life, it can be nothing short of idolatry in my life, i am assured of that.

2012/4/17 17:28Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

hey Greg my orthodox friend actually bought this after my recommendation, just wanted to thank you for recommending it, i might go over to his place thursday to watch it.

2012/5/7 19:47Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
hey Greg my orthodox friend actually bought this after my recommendation, just wanted to thank you for recommending it, i might go over to his place thursday to watch it.

Tremendous let us know your thoughts about it. It impacted me and my wife greatly and really has put a renewed desire in our hearts to guard our time and also our to be child's time on the internet. Is it even good to allow a young child to see a screen for a long time during its upbringing? I trust this movie will be informative.

2012/5/7 22:10Profile
bible4life

Locport, Illinois

Re:

will do greg it looks very good.

2012/5/8 0:21Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy