SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Great Quotes 14

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 Next Page )
PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"You can give without loving, but you cannot love without giving." - Amy Carmichael

2012/5/8 13:43Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

“God is not looking for perfect people who know all the answers but honest, simple people that He can show Himself mighty." - K.P. Yohannan

2012/5/8 13:43Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Let us, then, not only call Him Lord, for that will not save us. For He saith, "Not every one that saith to me, Lord, Lord, shall be saved, but he that worketh righteousness." Wherefore, brethren, let us confess Him by our works, by loving one another, by not committing adultery, or speaking evil of one another, or cherishing envy; but by being continent, compassionate, and good. We ought also to sympathize with one another, and not be avaricious. By such works let us confess Him, and not by those that are of an opposite kind. And it is not fitting that we should fear men, but rather God. For this reason, if we should do such [wicked] things, the Lord hath said, "Even though ye were gathered together to me in my very bosom, yet if ye were not to keep my commandments, I would cast you off, and say unto you, Depart from me; I know you not whence ye are, ye workers of iniquity." - Clement

2012/5/8 13:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"Jesus didn't need 12 million people to change the world, He just needed 11." - K.P. Yohannan from "Just Following Jesus (video)" http://bit.ly/J9gnAo

2012/5/8 15:34Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"The more thou art humbled now, the more thou shalt be exalted hereafter" - George Whitefield

2012/5/9 15:34Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"Blessed Jesus! I would seek to cleave closer and closer to Your cross! May I follow You, O Lamb of God--wherever You see fit to lead me. May I never feel as if I would wish one jot or tittle regarding me to be altered--when the reins of universal empire are in Your hands!" - John MacDuff

2012/5/10 3:06Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"For he who thinks he knows anything without true knowledge, and such as is witnessed to by life, knows nothing, but is deceived by the Serpent, as not loving life. But he who combines knowledge with fear, and seeks after life, plants in hope, looking for fruit." - Mathetes (200 A.D.)

2012/5/10 14:52Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

"God is a Father Who (1)WELCOMES repentant sinners; (2)PROVIDES our needs & (3)DISCIPLINES us to make us HOLY. But many preach only (1) & (2)" - Zac Poonen (from his twitter account: http://twitter.com/zacpoonen )

2012/5/10 18:28Profile
followthelamb

In Christ

Online!
 Re:

"We all understand eternal wrath, eschatological wrath, calamitous wrath...But there's this other category of the wrath of abandonment, it is a form of God's wrath in which He lets go of a society and lets it catapult full speed without restraint in the direction of its own sinful desires and devices and choices...

The first thing you look for in a society you're trying to discern whether God has abandoned that society is whether or not that society has gone through a sexual revolution so that illicit sex, adultery, every form of immorality is accepted as normal in that society. And we're there."

- John MacArthur

2012/5/10 19:22Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

"There is no sin [unchastity] which will sooner bring about a nation’s fall. If histoy teaches anything, it teaches that sensual indulgence is the surest way to national ruin. Society, in not condemning this sin, condemns itself."
~ F. B. Meyer

http://www.ravenhill.org/maxims6.htm

2012/5/10 19:44Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy