SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : the revival hymn

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
geddingsm

south carolina

the revival hymn

does anyone know how the revival hymn came into being and does anyone know how i can get a transcript?

2005/2/3 20:56Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re: the revival hymn

Here is a link to a thread that contains the audio transcript as well as some information on how this compilation came into being;

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=1573&forum=40&post_id=&refresh=Go]Revival Hymn Audio Transcript[/url]

In Christ,

Ron

2005/2/3 21:42Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

You're quick Ron!

Here's another related;

[url=https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1857&forum=35#11910]Another Revival Hymn story[/url]

Also have it in Word format, send me a PM with your email address and I will gladly send it out to you.

In a nutshell it was compiled by a dear brother from another site from messages here. Think you should be able to get an idea from the related threads how it came together...

Was just listening to it again this morning... :-)

2005/2/3 21:50Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Was just listening to it again this morning...

Its always refreshing to listen to this recording. I have heard it over 30 times at least and it blesses me in a paticular way each time. Oh to hear these voices from the past but having such relevance for the days in which we live. This recording along with "Ten Shekels and a Shirt" by Paris Reidhead are worthy of listening to again and again.

Its awesome to read along the transcript of the revival hymn while listening to it also. ;-)

2005/2/4 12:48Profile
Yodi

Escondido, California

Re:

I have no excuse for not having listened to the "Revival Hymn" yet because I have it in my possession at home. Hmmm... I will need to listen to it by this weekend.

I have heard "Ten Shekels and a Shirt" however and I agree that it is worth listening to over and over again. I love it mostly for the missionary message. It helps me evaluate my heart, thoughts, and motives on even being involved in missions. It has changed the way I pray for people's salvation too.

Another sermon I love listening to over and over again is "A Habitation of God" by David Wilkerson. I just love hearing and being reminded that God wants to have an intimate relationship with me - with all of us.

2005/2/4 13:27Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
I have no excuse for not having listened to the "Revival Hymn" yet because I have it in my possession at home. Hmmm... I will need to listen to it by this weekend.

Thats great to hear Yolanda! I know you will be blessed and touched by the recording. I suggest you do it with no distractions to let the Lord impress on your heart what He wants to. The other 2 sermons you mentioned are great and I am glad that you are hearing from God and being blessed by some of these messages. If you do listen to the "Revival Hymn" please share afterwards in this thread what you think of it.

2005/2/4 16:11Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy